2018 CFB Discussion: National Championship or bust!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pliny Pete You going to the game by chance?

I2Scxwv.jpg
@Pliny Pete isn't allowed to leave the state.

These SI covers look nice.

He lives in a can state, looks like a fat and fruity version of Walter White, and is forever alone.

If you connect the personal story pieces you can see where the rage comes from.

Odds are high that he's poor too.

And that too. BTW, revo goes after infringers of his copyright without a licensing agreement.

If you connect the personal story pieces you can see where the rage comes from.
lol he got banned before for trying to dox someone on here. Like who gets that mad?
A mod (I think @Peteyandjia) had to go to bat for him so he could come back on his current account and then he publicly tags petey to "do his job" and ban people who he doesn't like.

lol he got banned before for trying to dox someone on here. Like who gets that mad?
A mod (I think @Peteyandjia) had to go to bat for him so he could come back on his current account and then he publicly tags petey to "do his job" and ban people who he doesn't like.

giphy.gif

I can only think of one sherdog poster who triggered me and that was an extreme neo-con poster in the WR who must have been a paid-poster. No one could have such polarized views and stock propaganda at hand ready at any moment.

Only someone being paid as a propagandist could peddle that kind of shite 24/7.

Fawlty’s ban came from getting into it with Tachy I think.

what kind of loser gets mad online

Fawlty’s ban came from getting into it with Tachy I think.
It was Nostromo the first time that I know of. Then he started a new account. Posted for a year then came out when all the Nos/WWK/OT fallout took place. Which sparked the offshoot fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back