2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Congrats Capt and every Bama fan in Sherdog.

UCLA national Champs 2021!

Chocolate Chip will make us into a contender, that is for sure.

Time for Alabama vs. UCF.

"DON'T GIVE UP THE LONG BALL! DON'T GIVE UP THE LONG BALL!"

"YUP THEY'RE GIVING UP THE LONG BALL."

The defense was covering all the underneath stuff. QB found WR matched up 1 on 1 in the corner. That’s a risk you take playing zone defense.

Wow what a pass. Grats to Bama.

Kinda feel bad for Georgia, they are one of the few teams I don't dislike. They were the better team for 2/3rds the game but Bama knows how to close.

One of the more hilarious endings to a game I've ever seen. The end of the 4th followed by Georgia making the 51 yarder in OT, then boom- surprise second twist ends it.

Also I don't know who 14 is but he's the reason Georgia lost.

You should be sucking ref cock to get that win. You’re not as good as OU and you fucking know it. You played garbage teams, the refs sucked your dicks, you’re shit and I almost bet you cunts begged for the easy win in Clemson.

OU is and always will be a better team than your fucking cheats. 26 points ina national championship. Guarantee your bitch asses paid to not face us.

Hurts is a classy dude. Said he dreamed about this moment. Dream probably didn't include his ass being benched.

Goldberg can't be happy right now.

Suck my fucking dick. Their shit QB will never be as good as Baker. Hope he’s fucking crippled his first year in the NFL.

First year coach cost us our championship. Cousin fucking cunts are garbage.
<escalate99>

Im an FSU fan, no clue who you are or why you are upset but eat shit.

ITS TUA TIME

What are his numbers again? Oh wait. Baker is the GOAT. Sorry I couldn’t watch some bitch team get gifted a championship through the refs while Baker was smashing records and smashing ranked teams tho.

Fucking garbage win.

You should be sucking ref cock to get that win. You’re not as good as OU and you fucking know it. You played garbage teams, the refs sucked your dicks, you’re shit and I almost bet you cunts begged for the easy win in Clemson.

OU is and always will be a better team than your fucking cheats. 26 points ina national championship. Guarantee your bitch asses paid to not face us.
This will raise your spirits.
[<diva3}[<diva3}[<diva3}

Tua is Russell Wilson 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back