2017 was proof that MMA already peaked and that the UFC is on a downward trajectory

When WME started using WWE criteria for assigning champs while letting title holders duck and cherry pick what did they think was going to happen...?

Even the casuals are getting wise to the cherry picked champs, garbage cards and when to pass on a PPV

This coming year will tell us if te UFC is the sinking ship some speculate.

Nothing will be bigger than football. Comparing any sport to it makes the other sport look terrible.

NFL Football - are you friggin kidding me ???
Like many former lifelong NFL fans, I've dropped the NFL cold. NFL players HATE their own fans, and regard our country as racist and unworthy of respect (Kneelers...).
But whatever, freedom of speech and all that... The problem is there ain't enough anti-american leftist football fans to support the business. Therefore, the NFL is gonna fail (BIGLY).
Love me some college football though !

NFL Football - are you friggin kidding me ???
Like many former lifelong NFL fans, I've dropped the NFL cold. NFL players HATE their own fans, and regard our country as racist and unworthy of respect (Kneelers...).
But whatever, freedom of speech and all that... The problem is there ain't enough anti-american leftist football fans to support the business. Therefore, the NFL is gonna fail (BIGLY).
Love me some college football though !

<{yahyou}>

No no no. Real football. Not NFL.

They're all dead to some degree, mma, soccer, pro-wrestling, Hollywood, tv-shows, video games, etc.

Signs of a slow newsday on Sherdog:

1) “UFC is dying” threads
2) “Prime Fedor vs [insert fighter]” threads
3) Making fun of Ronda threads

Wtf are you joking? 217 and 218 were the tits! They could build on that. rda vs lawler sucked though and 219 will too.

Why do people feel the need to start these kind of threads?
Every week I'd see one without fail.

When WME started using WWE criteria for assigning champs while letting title holders duck and cherry pick what did they think was going to happen...?

Even the casuals are getting wise to the cherry picked champs, garbage cards and when to pass on a PPV

With this comment it sounds like youve only been watching mma the last 3 years.

Duckers and freak show fights have been apart of mma longer then you think.

Well-no-Shit_o_133883.jpg
but most games run on windows

eSports is the future

I hope Mighy Mouse will change his carreer in the near future
eSport is much tougher with deeper talent pool, MM can't compete with Asian ubergeeks, it's much easier to make it in MMA

oh hell to the no. 2017 was a great year, there best yet, even without maymac still amazing...

2018 might not be as good, but they DO have something brewing with that tv deal for 2019 to look forward to

FFS, we had alot of great fights and some incredible cards....

But but but, there were no press conferences where someone said "fook" 23 times so its dead i tells ya, DEAD!

June 2016 join date says it all. We've heard this one many times before.

Member in 2014 everyone said UFC had peaked and was on a downward trajectory? Then it had a new peak in 2016...

Well if there’s one thing that’s definite, it’s that there’s always a handful of cunts that make this same proclamation every single year.

End of 2014: UFC is dying
2015 broke a record for profits

End of 2015: UFC is dying
2016 broke a record for profits

End of 2016: UFC is dying
2017 had its second best year profit-wise (most-likely)

At least TS said "peaked" & not dying though

Remember randy getting a title shot at hw off a loss at lhw? Chael? Title shot off tuf? Chuck waiting for a title shot? Randy sitting out with the belt? Bj sitting out with the belt? The narrative that today is unique is silly. Most title shots still go to logical choices. What’s unique is simply the star profile Conor has now.

Back