2017 was proof that MMA already peaked and that the UFC is on a downward trajectory

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I expect 2018 to be even worse. This fringe sport will never be bigger than soccer.

Last edited:
Nothing will be bigger than football. Comparing any sport to it makes the other sport look terrible.

can only go up from here son, i love your optimism tho

can only go up from here son, i love your optimism tho

Not with Whorellywood Movie Empire in charge. UFC sucked ass this year with the exception of like 5 great fights. At this point I'm sticking around for Baldy's plans getting foiled and the rare chance of knockouts.

I think when Conor finally officially retires the sport will be better off.

Maybe not financially (in the short term), but from a sporting aspect. With no clear star to take his place, we can get back to a merit-based playing field again, and stars can develop organically from that.

The UFC is dead....... blah blah, blah.............we've already heard this.

MMA has been absolute fucking dogshit in 2017 on god

When Perry is the biggest source of excitement all year you know shit is messed up. All you apes who are actually going to watch these shit Cyborg vs Holm level cards needs to disappear you are ruining the sport.

I expect 2018 to be even worse. This fringe sport will never be bigger than soccer.

Well-no-Shit_o_133883.jpg

Doesn't need to be.

Funny how Soccer is boring as shit and fans don't complain about that but if MMA has any boring elements to it at all the garbage fans won't shut up about it.

It will always have highs and lows.

I'm sure in a few years we may very well witness a new peak of MMA.

It has ups and downs like a lot of other things

If Francis keep it up, we are looking at a modern Mike Tyson and that will sell big time.

Well if there’s one thing that’s definite, it’s that there’s always a handful of cunts that make this same proclamation every single year.

eSports is the future

I hope Mighy Mouse will change his carreer in the near future

Doesn't need to be.

Funny how Soccer is boring as shit and fans don't complain about that but if MMA has any boring elements to it at all the garbage fans won't shut up about it.

Football is only boring to those that don't get it. Same way MMA is 2 guys humping to those that don't get it.

Back