2017 SF 49ers : New Regime

Can we see Thomas play inside for a full game please ? He looked decent everywhere yesterday, but I don't understand why he is playing every spot on the line. Let him master where he belongs.

Arik can backup everyone, should get him 20 snaps a game

I agree. Let the rookie actually get good at something and gain some confidence.

Although I'd rather see Armstead just not play at all. What a waste of a pick.

I agree. Let the rookie actually get good at something and gain some confidence.

Although I'd rather see Armstead just not play at all. What a waste of a pick.
On the bright side, he played more weakside with Armstead taking over at strong side for Tank. Baby steps.

On the bright side, he played more weakside with Armstead taking over at strong side for Tank. Baby steps.

Buckner doesn't have all the sexy stats racked up but Pro Football Focus has him as one of the best interior lineman in the game right now.

Buckner doesn't have all the sexy stats racked up but Pro Football Focus has him as one of the best interior lineman in the game right now.
He should have had 2 sacks yesterday. No idea why we accepted that penalty

that was a hard game to watch. It just seems the team plays to it's competition. Low scoring game with Seattle, High scoring game with LA, and now a low scoring game with ARZ

Why not just let him finish out the year? It's not like there's some young guy waiting in the wings that he was blocking. I wanted to see him paired with Foster.

I am not a fan of reducing Bowman plays or letting him go. Yea he's not the all pro version of himself but a good LB still. I wish York would just go away

He makes way too much money, he has become a liability, and he was complaining about his reduced role. Think he was going to see even less time with Foster back because Ray Ray has outplayed him , and he sucks.

Team is building for the future, not going to keep Bowman around just because of who he is. Dude has been so bad that Coyle has replaced him for a few major series. That's bad

Also Bowman asked to be traded on Monday. You don't need a guy blasting the team to the media who doesn't want to be there.

He was about to make 10M next year, and again he hasn't been good. Better to wash your hands of him then keep a guy around who isn't good for the locker room(sucks to say).

agreed. his play has diminished the last couple of years. as much as i love Bow, i would rather just give all the snaps to a healthy Reuben.

I am pretty sure he will end up in Oakland like the rest of the 49ers releases the past few years lol

agreed. his play has diminished the last couple of years. as much as i love Bow, i would rather just give all the snaps to a healthy Reuben.

I am pretty sure he will end up in Oakland like the rest of the 49ers releases the past few years lol
Thanks for King Crab though.

Glad Beathards in, moving them chains and finally got us on the board. These penalties & dropped passes are crucifying us tho Jesus.

About time they put CJ in. Immediate boost of team morale. Now lets not win too many games and blow a good draft pick. Not that I think we will win many games at all. :(

Thanks for King Crab though.

No doubt. I honestly thought the Niners should have resigned him. As much as i liked Kaep, he needed a pocket passer to get him the ball and Carr and your team was the perfect fit.

I'm glad we lost overall but these garbage ass refs are really pissing me off. Even worse was that garbage ass color guy saying over and over again it was a good call.

Back