2017 SF 49ers : New Regime

I'm not saying he is a bad player, but he doesn't fit at LEO and I'm done hoping Arik Armstead turns into a star. Was a bad pick at the time and he generates no pressure from the outside. Supposedly he gets pressure from the inside with hurries, but never turned them into sacks. Again Lynch -Thomas-Buckner- DE should be the pass rushing unit.

Sucks that Joe Williams barely got into the game and Brieda didn't play at all. I don't need to see Bibbs or Hightower

I'm for sure getting sick of this Armstead LEO experiment. Thomas looks like a fuckin stud and I'd bet that they end up moving him there before the end of the season. I just don't see the point in waiting.

I think Thomas can do it, but he was more productive inside. Rather see him and Bucker at DT on passing downs. Basically see him being like Bennet on pass downs, a big end that can rush the passer. But he has the ability to slide inside and be a force

The day we fired Harbaugh was the day we decided to tank for a half decade.

Half a decade? If you start from when Harbs was let go, there's three more seasons for them to make something happen. Do you think we'll get back to where we were under Harbs (powerhouse) within the next three seasons?
<{cruzshake}>

Personally, I think it's back to the pre-Harbs dark ages.

Half a decade? If you start from when Harbs was let go, there's three more seasons for them to make something happen. Do you think we'll get back to where we were under Harbs (powerhouse) within the next three seasons?
<{cruzshake}>

Personally, I think it's back to the pre-Harbs dark ages.
I think we will if we get a good QB. Bethard, bless his heart, ain't it. I'm hoping somehow we're worse than the jets and take Darnold. That kid is fucking fantastic.

Jimmie Ward better come back with vengeance today, I'm tired of him being made out of paper.

Jerome would be such a player if he was faster. I like him and think he could be a starting NFL, but i don't think you can put his speed at the single high safety spot.

I hope Ward stays healthy this season. I think with a little bit of tweaking and more experience playing together, they could possibly be a top 15 defense for the latter parts of the season

Offense looked much more in sync this weekend. Ferrari Foster also made some nice plays

They just traded an undisclosed draft pick to the Lions for G Laken Tomlinson.

I didn't see much of him in DET, i'm thinking this mainly for depth?

5th rounder pick going in deal, he's a former 1st round bust. Just shows how bad our guards are.

So is Matt Breida the #2 RB?? Get hype

I was impressed by Breida so we will see how that goes. Joe Williams was also impressive but his fumbles are very concerning. I have a feeling he's on the IR because they realize how talented he is but you can't rely on him until he fixes that issue.

iu

Jimmie Ward is fucking glass, I'm obviously ready to move on. BUST

Jimmie Ward is fucking glass, I'm obviously ready to move on. BUST

Seriously. i Was never really juiced about that pick from the get go. I was hoping they would take Bradley Roby at that spot

Seriously. i Was never really juiced about that pick from the get go. I was hoping they would take Bradley Roby at that spot
I wanted to move up for Jason Verrett so bad. We needed a nickel corner and he was by far the best in the draft, and available in the 20s. We had so many picks but of course Baalke took a safety he would convert to nickel, smfh

Back