2017 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League thread (USA vs. México and Canada vs. México)

Today (March 14, 2017), Club Tigres UANL confront Vancouver Whitecaps. The match is in México and it will begin at 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The Sports Network (TSN) will broadcast the match.

Galavisión will also show this match.

Tomorrow (March 15, 2017), Football Club Dallas begin their series against Pachuca CF. This epic confrontation will be in USA and it will start at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will broadcast the match.

As you can see here, I have compiled all of the true, real matches that Football Club Dallas have had so far in the year 2017.

1. FC Dallas vs. Deportivo Árabe Unido. This match was in USA and it took place on February 23, 2017.

2. Deportivo Árabe Unido vs. FC Dallas. This match was in Panamá and it took place on March 1, 2017.

3. Los Angeles Galaxy vs. FC Dallas. This match was in the state of California and it took place on March 4, 2017.

4. Sporting Kansas City vs. FC Dallas. This match was in the state of Kansas and it took place on March 11, 2017.

5. FC Dallas vs. Pachuca CF. This match is in USA and it will take place on March 15, 2017.

That means that FC Dallas have had 4 REAL matches before they even got to Pachuca CF.

FC Dallas are definitely NOT a "preseason" club.

Last edited:
Of course, I also had to list all of the true, real matches that Vancouver Whitecaps have had so far in the year 2017.

1. New York Red Bulls vs. Vancouver Whitecaps. This match was in USA and it took place on February 22, 2017.

2. Vancouver Whitecaps vs. New York Red Bulls. This match was in Canada and it took place on March 2, 2017.

3. Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Philadelphia Union. This match was in Canada and it took place on March 5, 2017.

4. San Jose Earthquakes vs. Vancouver Whitecaps. This match was in USA and it took place on March 11, 2017.

5. Club Tigres UANL vs. Vancouver Whitecaps. This match is in México and it will take place on March 14, 2017.

That means that Vancouver Whitecaps have had 4 REAL matches before they even got to Club Tigres UANL.

Vancouver Whitecaps are definitely NOT a "preseason" club.

I have shown that NO ONE is in their "preseason."

I wonder how many excuses Possum Jenkins, Don Garber, Doug Logan, and everyone else has this time.

http://www.concacaf.com/category/champions-league/game-detail/363074

Club Tigres UANL 2-0 Vancouver Whitecaps

Club Tigres UANL definitely did their job and secured a victory in the first match of the series.

As for Vancouver Whitecaps, they must remember that they will be in Canada for the second match of the series. Vancouver Whitecaps absolutely have to keep their spirits up and try to equal or surpass Montréal Impact.

Pachuca take an early lead against FC Dallas in Dallas.

There's a lot of activity in the stickied Prem League Thread. You can discuss other leagues than the Prem League also.

4221396001_5360978699001_5360919977001-vs.jpg

I know on the pitch it's club vs. club and not league vs. league but you know the fans and the pundits love nothing more then discussing league vs. league.

The MLS excuses are ridiculous but unlike the EPL fanboys excuses, theirs have some weight to it.

I'm just saying there's more overall football discussion in there, despite the youtube, random gifs, vids, etc... You can get good banter in there mainly because there's more traffic.

arsenal-vs-bayern-munich-1-5-all-goals-extended-highlights-champions-league-07032017-hd-youtube-thumbnail-1.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Because you mentioned "random gifs, images, and Youtube videos."
but why spam the same one over and over and only to me? I enjoy making fun of the EPL and Assenal but neither them or Buyern are my team or my most hated. Very weird to only quote me with the same old stuff.

but why spam the same one over and over and only to me? I enjoy making fun of the EPL and Assenal but neither them or Buyern are my team or my most hated. Very weird to only quote me with the same old stuff.

That was the point.

None of it is "the same old stuff."

All of it LOOKS like it is "the same old stuff" but that is only because Arsenal FC keep losing 5-1.

Furthermore, you and xtramob are the only ones from the Premier League thread to post in the Scotiabank Champions League thread this year.

Tules, Nowhere Fast, and everyone else have (so far) stayed in the Premier League thread.

After so many times of repeating the same defeat, you would think someone would have a sense of déjà vu.

Everyone in the Premier League (and the Premier League thread) says that they have the "20 best clubs in the universe." How can that be true when the Premier League always loses (or at least they always lose in the past 8 years)?

Ha ha. "The best" always loses.

You and I mentioned that everyone wants to hype up the Champions League as being "MLS vs. Liga México" and "USA vs. México" and "Canada vs. México."

If Arsenal FC are the only ones that are losing, then it is ONLY "Bayern München vs. Arsenal FC."

However, over the past 8 years, we have seen many epic defeats delivered to Manchester City, Liverpool FC, Tottenham Hotspur, West Ham United, Everton FC, Hull City AFC, Fulham FC, Middlesbrough FC, Chelsea FC, Wigan Athletic, and many others.

By the way, all of those "epic defeats" were in the World Cup, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, and UEFA Super Cup.

Obviously, it doesn't matter if Manchester City win 4-0 against West Bromwich Albion because that is "Premier League vs. Premier League."

It seems to me that everyone in the Premier League thread (except for you) thinks that the "Epic Match of the Week" is Everton FC vs. Hull City AFC when they should be concentrating on the series between Juventus and Futebol Clube do Porto.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/everton-boss-ronald-koeman-admits-9054898

"And you need that against Manchester City because they are the best team I have played against in my managerial career." - Ronald Koeman (the manager of Everton FC).

Ronald Koeman should get out more.

Manchester City can't even advance past the Round of 16 in UEFA Champions League and Ronald Koeman is so frightened of them.

That proves that Everton FC have no ambition.

Back