2017 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League thread (USA vs. México and Canada vs. México)

Crash Lance

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For all of the clubs in the continent of North America, this is the single most important tournament. The winner is definitely the best club in the entire continent.

All of the teams in CONCACAF want to win this title so that they can enter the FIFA Club World Cup which takes place every December.

The Round of 8 starts in February 2017. This year, the Quarterfinals consist of two clubs from USA, one club from Canada, one club from Panamá, one club from Costa Rica, and three clubs from México. Remember, every club has a 2-match series (home and away).

http://www.concacaf.com/category/champions-league/schedule-results

February 21, 2017:

Deportivo Saprissa vs. Pachuca CF (in Costa Rica)

February 22, 2017:

New York Red Bulls vs. Vancouver Whitecaps (in USA)

Club Tigres UANL vs. Club Pumas UNAM (in San Nicolás de los Garza, México)

February 23, 2017:

Football Club Dallas vs. Deportivo Árabe Unido (in USA)

February 28, 2017:

Pachuca CF vs. Deportivo Saprissa (in México)

March 1, 2017:

Deportivo Árabe Unido vs. Football Club Dallas (in Panamá)

Club Pumas UNAM vs. Club Tigres UANL (in Ciudad de México, México)

March 2, 2017:

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. New York Red Bulls (in Canada)

Pachuca_Tuzos_logo.svg

vs.

Deportivo_Saprissa.svg

Here are a few epic images from previous editions of the Champions League:

CCL-2016-Quarterfinals.jpg

USATSI_8544015-1.jpg

Next Tuesday (February 21, 2017), the Champions League starts again with a scintillating match-up between Deportivo Saprissa and Pachuca CF. The match will be in Estadio Ricardo Saprissa Aymá in Costa Rica and it will begin at 9 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Next Wednesday (February 22, 2017), the New York Red Bulls will meet Vancouver Whitecaps in the first match of their series. This epic competition will take place in Red Bull Arena in USA. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will show the match starting at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

On the same day, Club Tigres UANL will take on Club Pumas UNAM in San Nicolás de los Garza, México. The match will begin at 10 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Next Thursday (February 23, 2017), Football Club Dallas will test their skills against Deportivo Árabe Unido. This exciting match will take place in Toyota Stadium in USA. Univision Deportes Network (UDN) will show the match starting at 8 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Hell of a lot of info, nice thread dude.

Hell of a lot of info, nice thread dude.

Thank you.

No matter what the results are, I always have a lot of fun watching the Champions League.

I just hope that more fans of Canada and USA post in this thread to show support of Vancouver Whitecaps, New York Red Bulls, and Football Club Dallas.

I have to admit that I am glad that everyone (except for Deportivo Saprissa) was able to avoid all of the clubs from México (at least for the time being).

Last edited:
Back