2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A vote for @irish_thug is a vote open discourse and debate.

Only you can prevent the War Room from becoming an echo Chamber.

Vote @irish_thug for a balanced approach to War Room politics.

I like you personally, but that's quite big words for someone with your track record.

<[analyzed}>

I hear "open discourse", yet the traitors who conspired behind all of our backs to distort and derail discussion in the War Room were your buddies.

tumblr_p0h8uj2eUf1u955i8o1_500.jpg

I hear "prevent the War Room from becoming an echo chamber", but your list of favorite posters is precisely that.

I hear "balanced approach to War Room politics", yet you failed to come up with a single serious proposal over the course of the past weeks.

<DisgustingHHH>

A vote for @irish_thug means "10 more months" of a meaningless presidency with zero value add. We've been there and done that.

@HomerThompson, on the other hand, has vowed to bring quality discussion to his Sticky and has made concrete proposals. We're also going to form a bipartisan task force to work out what we can do to improve our discussions for the benefit of all.

I like you personally, but that's quite big words for someone with your track record.

<[analyzed}>

I hear "open discourse", yet the traitors who conspired behind all of our backs to distort and derail discussion in the War Room were your buddies.

tumblr_p0h8uj2eUf1u955i8o1_500.jpg

I hear "prevent the War Room from becoming an echo chamber", but your list of favorite posters is precisely that.

I hear "balanced approach to War Room politics", yet you failed to come up with a single serious proposal over the course of the past weeks.

<DisgustingHHH>

A vote for @irish_thug means "10 more months" of a meaningless presidency with zero value add. We've been there and done that.

@HomerThompson, on the other hand, has vowed to bring quality discussion to his Sticky and has made concrete proposals. We're also going to form a bipartisan task force to work out what we can do to improve our discussions for the benefit of all.
More like continued partisan approach.
More gif only responses.
More corrected spelling.

And most importantly, increased reporting.
The @HomerThompson campaign does not approve of free speech. They will report unpopular opinions, as he has done 175 times so far this year.

They will report unpopular opinions, as he has done 175 times so far this year.

Not sure where this number came from... I counted 187 and that was over a week ago.

You may possibly lose. Any chance you will seek a spot in homer's admin if you do?

I know alot of right leaning people aren't happy that homer's actions led to some people going bye-bye, but homer's a pretty good guy. I think he was trying to make this place better, and probably accomplished that.

I imagine that homer will have some kind of committee to set topics. Maybe reach out in PM to him, if you lose, and see if maybe there is a spot for you and a few of your closest supporters on that committee.

@HomerThompson, if Irish doesn't ask, I am asking for him, be a uniter. Many on the right agree on legal bribery, and many other important issues.

Just to prove that the last comment wasn't a back handed slight, it could also go the other way.

You may possibly lose. Any chance you will seek a spot in homer's admin if you do?

I know alot of right leaning people aren't happy that homer's actions led to some people going bye-bye, but homer's a pretty good guy. I think he was trying to make this place better, and probably accomplished that.

I imagine that homer will have some kind of committee to set topics. Maybe reach out in PM to him, if you lose, and see if maybe there is a spot for you and a few of your closest supporters on that committee.

@HomerThompson, if Irish doesn't ask, I am asking for him, be a uniter. Many on the right agree on legal bribery, and many other important issues.
No. If I lose, so be it. It would be the will of the people. But I will go out on my shield as a man of principle. I cannot be that if I go grovelling for some cabinet position or to be a member of committee.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back