2017 PotWR Round 4: The General Election

PotWR General Election Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a gif representation of what the sticky will be like if Irish wins , remember he has stated he has no plan , sounds kind of like the last guy

mxtRfRR.gif

Another article from those guys who called the primary correctly:

TwoNinetyNine General Election Analysis

For those who read our primary election analysis using our BSDATA modeling, you will know we have been correct with our predictions 100% of the time. This means we will never be wrong and our BSDATA model is the empirical truth that no one should challenge.
With that said, we applied a different modeling criteria to the general election. The Gauge Analysis Blitz Attribute General Election Model (GARBAGE Model) has helped us come up with our prediction this year.
At first glance, our data in the primary showed a very close, nearly tied general election. But after the remaining days of the primary, TwoNinetyNine can say with complete and utter confidence that @HomerThompson will beat @irish_thug after our model returned an average result of 135-100 in our projections. A few significant factors were the following:
Turnout- Although this should be a very competitive election, the primary election showed lower than expected turnout from voters we expect to vote for irish_thug or those closest to him on the BSDATA model. A common phenomenon for a side who currently has control of the PotWR.
Mixed voter coalition- For the votes grouped under primary candidates that irish_thug would expect to win, the actual list seems more unlikely as candidates like pcp gained cross appeal support from both Palis and JDragon voters in 2016.
BSDATA Model postioning- One strength irish_thug had in the primary was his decent space between other candidates in field with his position. This may become a negative in the general election however as he will have a smaller significant core voter base and will have to put more effort in to reach out to other groups.
So with our analysis in, everyone feel free to go home. Why bother voting? We already know the result. Data doesn't lie, no matter how many ways you skew or misinterpret it.

Last edited:
^ That is exactly the kind of bad attitude that will not be found in an @irish_thug Presidency.

<Waaah>

I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings ....with the truth

That was wrong, I should not have done that

Pcp ease up on the heffers and butter faces

Have some respect man

Lol. I came in 3rd but have teamed up with @irish_thug as his VP.

Together we will make the War Room great again! A vote for Irish is a vote for PCP, friend.

<Gordonhat>
Make the war room great again ....wasnt that Palis slogan

Interesting

I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings ....with the truth

That was wrong, I should not have done that
I can't be too mad, I've found some seriously faptastic gifs in my searches. Many of them too hot for Sherdog unfortunately

bork1}

yYl1J.gif

sexy-lingerie.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This one's for you Pcp

Horny-GIF-shaking-butt.gif

I hope you stick around after the election , Homers sticky could use your presence and I assure you that you will be more than welcome

I'd like to challenge @irish_thug and @HomerThompson to quote what they think are their 5 most substantive posts in the last month.

Both of you have a lot of posts, but you also presumably know what you posted, so it shouldn't be too hard.

@Lead I think nudity in gifs should be strongly considered for the General Election. The people have earned it. :rolleyes:

@Lead I think nudity in gifs should be strongly considered for the General Election. The people have earned it. :rolleyes:

I'd have to say rule no. If only there were a citizen able to make an appeal and argue strongly enough to have the ruling overturned. Someone like Aged Flatus. But that guy is long gone.

Allow me to introduce to you an man who needs no introduction. My bud, and gods willing, your future vice president @pcptornado .

I'd have to say rule no. If only there were a citizen able to make an appeal and argue strongly enough to have the ruling overturned. Someone like Aged Flatus. But that guy is long gone.
That fucker lives in the same city as me. @Curmudgeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back