• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm .... I'm Team Homer , I'm no thug

Give yourself a slap
81005880.gif
The competition that was taken from is worth a look imo

GNN requests that all sane candidates get with the program and endorse @HomerThompson.

Supporting @irish_thug or even attracting moderates away is literally voting for Hitler at this point.

@Kafir-kun
@Quipling

BOMBAYE indeed

MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!!

LOL I noticed that as I was looking at voters that are in other categories but voted Homer last year. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Intereeting, because I always thought it was ali BOMBAYE as well. But apparently it's BOMAYE not BOMBAYE.

GNN requests that all sane candidates get with the program and endorse @HomerThompson.

Supporting @irish_thug or even attracting moderates away is literally voting for Hitler at this point.

@Kafir-kun
@Quipling

BOMBAYE indeed

MUTHA FUCKA!!!!!!!!

LOL I noticed that as I was looking at voters that are in other categories but voted Homer last year. We look forward to working with you in the future.
We'll see.

JDragon campaign at number 4 already <{UberTS}>

@HomerThompson
@irish_thug

So far, you've stayed rather vague in your proposals, merely joking (Homer) or staying generic (irish).

The way this is going, this is going to devolve into a liberal vs conservative thing again. I don't intend to let that happen. I hope that all voters take a step back before the final vote and look what's actually on the table. Don't sell your vote off easily just to please your buddies.

I ask both of you, @HomerThompson and @irish_thug:

1) What is your vision for your Presidency beyond winning the election? What do you want to achieve for the War Room?

2) Which parts of my campaign proposals will you be ready to adopt as part of your own?

@HomerThompson

Also there's still this from last year

I haven't seen @JDragon post in a single thread besides the war room election threads since the election started, and have literally never seen him post anything of substance or the least bit interesting. It's possible he's a war room poster, but I sure don't know about it.

(...)

I will not be endorsing either of these candidates as neither of them seem capable of being a good war room President.

that forum mime who just bumps threads with hot dog gifs and should be reported to adblocker+ as spam is going to be president of the wr

this is why real politicians master the "be seen but don't really say anything" technique... it works​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back