2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man diplomat. I'm late to this party brother and I'm just seeing these messages now...

What's My addiction?

If you guess correctly I'll endorse whoever you want while simultaneously running against them.
Oxys.

And Jesus.

hqdefault.jpg

<7>

<{JustBleed}>

@VivaRevolution
@Contra-dictator
@M3t4tr0n
@JDragon

Vote for me!

I promise to do casual president day. Every Friday I'll select one lucky poster to sit on the imaginary thrown of the warroom where you can temporarily ban your worse enemies and change their sigs.

Rule with a mighty fist for one day! It'll be like the movie purge - sherdog style.

I'll give away free platinum memberships - full access to the presidential suite that is given to the President.

Enjoy a full weekend bed and breakfast ONCE a year @Lead house where he'll cook you pancakes in bed. A great place to bring the family on a holiday weekend. You will receive GPS coordinates to his mansion as soon as I win the election.

Also get a chance to play one on one basketball against me. I played one year varsity basketball in highschool before our team went a 1-13 for the season and I quit the next year. It'll be a moment you'll never forget to share the court with me.

ALSO if all that isn't enough fully expect me-yours truly to go absent at random from this site for days, possible weeks at a time. When that happens I expect full anarchy to ensue until I come back.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! @Madmick will agree to be a moderator day where you can get mod privellages for a full day to test it out and see if you would like to be mod permanently. Enjoy a lucrative salary of a 100 sherbucks a year with benefits! Send your resume to now if interested in the position.

@Lead... Is that how it's supposed to be done?

Love,

Colby

Oxys.

And Jesus.

....I'm soooooo dissapointed.

I have a bit of a sweet tooth. Guilty as charged.

I imagine if I could be interviewed for this position it would most likely resemble this scene here

@VivaRevolution
@Contra-dictator
@M3t4tr0n
@JDragon

Vote for me!

I promise to do casual president day. Every Friday I'll select one lucky poster to sit on the imaginary thrown of the warroom where you can temporarily ban your worse enemies and change their sigs.

Rule with a mighty fist for one day! It'll be like the movie purge - sherdog style.

I'll give away free platinum memberships - full access to the presidential suite that is given to the President.

Enjoy a full weekend bed and breakfast ONCE a year @Lead house where he'll cook you pancakes in bed. A great place to bring the family on a holiday weekend. You will receive GPS coordinates to his mansion as soon as I win the election.

Also get a chance to play one on one basketball against me. I played one year varsity basketball in highschool before our team went a 1-13 for the season and I quit the next year. It'll be a moment you'll never forget to share the court with me.

ALSO if all that isn't enough fully expect me-yours truly to go absent at random from this site for days, possible weeks at a time. When that happens I expect full anarchy to ensue until I come back.

WAIT A MINUTE!!! @Madmick will agree to be a moderator day where you can get mod privellages for a full day to test it out and see if you would like to be mod permanently. Enjoy a lucrative salary of a 100 sherbucks a year with benefits! Send your resume to now if interested in the position.

@Lead... Is that how it's supposed to be done?

Love,

Colby

I would suggest not trying to get votes from other candidates who have already voted for themselves. Other than that, good job.

I imagine if I could be interviewed for this position it would most likely resemble this scene here

One of the best comedy scenes of all time.

So you're saying alanb is one-trick-pony, and causeimbetta is the most forgettable candidate imaginable.

They are on the outside looking in.

When I win you'll be sorry!

Make a u-turn with your horse.

I would suggest not trying to get votes from other candidates who have already voted for themselves. Other than that, good job.

@Lead can you go ahead and edit it that and mass tag everyone on sherdog?

Thanks brother.

P.s.

Still coming over for dinner tomorrow?

Coulda sworn you mentioned some issues in the past that you got over through the power of Jesus. :p

The Nephilm will keep going I suppose.

Coulda sworn you mentioned some issues in the past that you got over through the power of Jesus. :p

The Nephilm will keep going I suppose.

I probably have but oxys fortunately has never been a problem.

Chocolate though Is my arch nemesis. I would have accepted women as a second answer too.... Women get me every time diplomat. Very depressing topics to discuss but figure I'd air my dirty laundry at the start of the race.

Get it out In the open

I probably have but oxys fortunately has never been a problem.

Chocolate though Is my arch nemesis. I would have accepted women as a second answer too.... Women get me every time diplomat. Very depressing topics to discuss but figure I'd air my dirty laundry at the start of the race.

Get it out In the open
Just make sure GNN doesn't catch you in a harassment scandal.

I think we should save everyone some time and go ahead and declare it for @pcptornado.

@Lead can you make the announcement please, thanks.

BREAKING News.from VIVALEAKS:

To: [email protected] Date: 2008-10-04 20:41 Subject: Comet on Podesta.

Great show! Great speech. Raised over 40 grand. My only regret is I did not make you a nice pizza. When can I?

----------------------------------

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Date: 2014-09-02 17:54
Subject: Did you leave a handkerchief
Hi John, The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's not yours or you don't want it.

--------------------------------

To: [email protected]
CC: [email protected]
Date: 2014-09-02 17:54
SUJECT:Dominos

Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

---------------------------

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2009-12-20 16:06
Subject: Fwd: Dupuytren’s Advance Info for John Podesta
Hoping this gets to you from my close friend and fellow-hand-sufferer, Patrick Schmidt. We had a Luzzattopalooza yesterday, with Marisa-Paul-10 month Evie staying with us already while their house gets painted, and Ben-Alex sledding their 3 over to “help” us decorate the tree. When the parents got back to retrieve children, they threw in the towel (and about 19 pieces of winter clothing) to stay for tortellini and an overnight. So, 6 grownups with 2 toddlers and 2 infants spread throughout the house, and sure enough one of those toddlers was rubbing my nose at 5:45…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back