2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
War Room citizens!

I've said it before, I'll say it again now: This election will be a success if I achieve my policy goals. I don't need to become President of the War Room to do that, but considering none of the other candidates have made sufficient amendments to their policy proposals, right now, it's the best shot we have.

If you believe in bridging the divide and allowing for a more honest atmosphere in discussions;

if you believe in the concept of Poster of the Month and Shitposter of the Month with incentives to nominate against political leaning (i.e. getting rewarded for acknowledging points from the other side and calling out your own folks for their bullshit);

if you believe we should not allow the War Room to be overrun with new shitposters, but instead allow for thorough vetting if the situation necessitates it (strengthening of the wall to Stormfront, the OT and the Sports Bar);

if you think that the War Room BBQ was a great idea and want us to have the first global Virtual War Room BBQ in summer of 2018 to bring posters of all leanings together;

if this matches your beliefs, then you have two choices:

1) The obvious one: please give me your vote early, and voice your support in the election thread.
2) The alternative: Withhold your vote for now and ask your other favorite candidate to adopt some of the measures outlined above.

However you decide, please consider:

This election is about how the winner uses his privilege of a Presidential Sticky Thread and uses it to influence the War Room. It's not about political leaning.
It's not about photoshop skills - the election will be over in two weeks, but the Presidency remains.

Let's take the War Room back, together!

Bigger, cooler guns and free, better drugs. I'll even let you take a ride in the Presidential limousine and snort coke off of hooker's asses.

<4>

Bigger and cooler than this? I don't think so bub.

wm_7205483.jpg

Weed grows on trees here already. I spend $0 on it annually. :)

Now that last one has potential. So long as it's a celebratory post-coital snort and doing it off her ass is symbolic of the immediately preceding events. Where I gotta fly to for this?

Woah, woah, woah...

I did not see that coming from the diplomat. I'm sincerely hurt. Thought there was one guy I could trust and I'm betrayed in open site... Just like that.

Im in this race all the way. I've already paid off @Lead so I consider this race a lock.
I'm sorry, I forgot you were here.

We have alrea----

Naaaa, I won't do it again. Give me a hug Colby/Ben Carson.

The Nephilm will reign supreme! (In the cabinet of
@pcptornado)

War Room citizens!

I've said it before, I'll say it again now: This election will be a success if I achieve my policy goals. I don't need to become President of the War Room to do that, but considering none of the other candidates have made sufficient amendments to their policy proposals, right now, it's the best shot we have.

If you believe in bridging the divide and allowing for a more honest atmosphere in discussions;

if you believe in the concept of Poster of the Month and Shitposter of the Month with incentives to nominate against political leaning (i.e. getting rewarded for acknowledging points from the other side and calling out your own folks for their bullshit);

if you believe we should not allow the War Room to be overrun with new shitposters, but instead allow for thorough vetting if the situation necessitates it (strengthening of the wall to Stormfront, the OT and the Sports Bar);

if you think that the War Room BBQ was a great idea and want us to have the first global Virtual War Room BBQ in summer of 2018 to bring posters of all leanings together;

1) The obvious one: please give me your vote early, and voice your support in the election thread.
2) The alternative: Withhold your vote for now and ask your other favorite candidate to adopt some of the measures outlined above.

This election is about how the winner uses his privilege of a Presidential Sticky Thread and uses it to influence the War Room. It's not about political leaning.
It's not about photoshop skills - the election will be over in two weeks, but the Presidency remains.

We in the @pcptornado camp will appreciate your support in the upcoming election.

I’m with Him @irish_thug !

MTWRGA!
I heard that he uses a particular kind of bait when he goes fishing... worms!

We here at the @pcptornado campaign don't condone wormocide, or any other kind of cide, and we condemn the barbaric act of fishing! Vote for us and you'll have all the dirt you can wiggle in plus we will bring worm buttcheeks for you to smash.

giphy.gif

Vote PCP!

War Room citizens!

Are we suppose to give speeches in here?

Bigger and cooler than this? I don't think so bub.

wm_7205483.jpg

Weed grows on trees here already. I spend $0 on it annually. :)

Now that last one has potential. So long as it's a celebratory post-coital snort and doing it off her ass is symbolic of the immediately preceding events. Where I gotta fly to for this?
Bud?

latest

I can get better drugs, tremendous drugs. What you need bro?

Calgary, Alberta... It's the place to be.

b9JfqbN.gif

^ Famous Calgarian

You know what they say, the best candidate is the one who doesn't want the job.

That doesn't apply to colby though. He's too busy praying his addiction away to campaign.

Oh man diplomat. I'm late to this party brother and I'm just seeing these messages now...

What's My addiction?

If you guess correctly I'll endorse whoever you want while simultaneously running against them.

I heard that he uses a particular kind of bait when he goes fishing... worms!

We here at the @pcptornado campaign don't condone wormocide, or any other kind of cide, and we condemn the barbaric act of fishing! Vote for us and you'll have all the dirt you can wiggle in plus we will bring worm buttcheeks for you to smash.

giphy.gif

Vote PCP!
We here at the @pcptornado campaign also *do* condone the act of fishing and other means of survival.

Campaign slogan: If you like it, do it. If you don't, don't! SIMPLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back