2017 PotWR Round 3: The Jungle Primary

Sherdog PotWR Primary Ballot

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, turned out to be more or less the same goons who banned or self exiled a month ago.
Do they actually break the forum rules when they get banned, or is it just an issue of over reporting?

I think those who make dindu jokes and post jew memes should get some yellow (continuously, they get banned) in their life, but sometimes it's just a different opinion mixed with a bad joke.

THe problem with Sherdog having quality instant gif/meme/smileys/etc. is that it takes the work out of having to go look for one. So it leaves open the room for abuse, due to the instant gratification.
<Fedor23>

THe problem with Sherdog having quality instant gif/meme/smileys/etc. is that it takes the work out of having to go look for one. So it leaves open the room for abuse, due to the instant gratification.
tenor.gif
latest
i-agree-gif-10.gif

{<huh}[/QUOTE]

Its an OT tradition...

Post all the memes you want. Its just the internets. Peeps that know me know I dont troll... I just call them how I see them

Its an OT tradition...
Maybe a recent OT tradition. Back in my day, it was "talk shit get hit (with more shit talking)"

I guess these days, it's "prepare your anus"

Maybe a recent OT tradition. Back in my day, it was "talk shit get hit (with more shit talking)"

I guess these days, it's "prepare your anus"

Its a bit of both really... good times.

Do they actually break the forum rules when they get banned, or is it just an issue of over reporting?

I think those who make dindu jokes and post jew memes should get some yellow (continuously, they get banned) in their life, but sometimes it's just a different opinion mixed with a bad joke.
Not sure what you're asking. The bans I mentioned are those we already discussed. The self-exiles are related. The exception was reanimator reagan. No idea what he got banned for, but he was constantly on yellows anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back