2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the dose was really high. That dude was popping like 20-30 500 mil vics a day.

People joked that eating the gel all at one time, would OD most people, and how cracked out it was.

IDK though, I could tell you more about acid, coke, meth, mescaline, mushrooms and molly, then I could about pills. It was never my thing.

Never had the chance to try mescaline. What that be like?

Coke is fun if it's good

Meth is the worst drug on the planet

Mushrooms and Acid bring the lulZ

Molly, E and K are A-OK

I don't think you could get your dick hard in that state, ...

I call that state rock bottom.

...a living death.

ken-shamrock.jpg

Norco 10s. I remember sitting in front of the tv sweating and itchin like Tyrone Biggums. When you smoked a cig and closed your eyes it looked like you went warp speed on star trek LOL

lol

This mother fucker right here is trying to knock me off the wagon

Take the best visuals you have ever had, with the most intense body high you have ever had, and times 100.

Shit was intense man, white knuckled high.

I did coke after about 6 hours of tripping balls, to try and overtake the mescaline, and it didn't work. It was good coke too, but the mescaline made that coke its bitch.

Coke is fun if it's good

Molly, E and K are A-OK

Mescaline looks promising for the flesh Mr Ceez. It has always been a main stay throughout human history and the homeostasis of the natural world. Brings me memories of long ago...

Take the best visuals you have ever had, with the most intense body high you have ever had, and times 100.

Shit was intense man, white knuckled high.

I did coke after about 6 hours of tripping balls, to try and overtake the mescaline, and it didn't work. It was good coke too, but the mescaline made that coke its bitch.

I'm down

Never a needle though. Things in life that you can't take back, dicks and needles and I'm clear of both.

Coke is fun if it's good

Molly, E and K are A-OK

Opiates cocaine weed and whiskey was what I liked.

I hate trippin balls and feelin all sick and weird

Opiates cocaine weed and whiskey was what I liked.

I hate trippin balls and feelin all sick and weird

Weed makes me feel like that now. I used to be able to blaze all damn day. Dunno though shit is much stronger nowadays.

I blazed maybe a month and a half ago give or take for the first time in 16-17 years I'm guessing. I went straight to my room and tried not to die. Never again mane

I'm down

Never a needle though. Things in life that you can't take back, dicks and needles and I'm clear of both.

Mescaline is the way to go. Apparently a peyote bud that is 15 years old, and one that is 1 year old, look the same, but the amount of mescaline in a older bud is much more potent.

Eating a peyote bud is Russian roulette with drugs.

Weed makes me feel like that now. I used to be able to blaze all damn day. Dunno though shit is much stronger nowadays.

I blazed maybe a month and a half ago give or take for the first time in 16-17 years I'm guessing. I went straight to my room and tried not to die. Never again mane

I have a tolerance to the herb that is probably gold medal worthy if bong rips was an Olympic sport

Yea Im proud of it I worked hard for it :)

You in a state that legalized?

It is so amazing. I know this guy;) that has this vape pen, that's actually weed oil.

You get to smoke anywhere. They even have fruit flavored weed oil now, that doesn't really smell like weed.

Any other imancipated individuals fuxing with that indigo pro?

Indigo-pro-hash-oil-pen

It is so amazing. I know this guy;) that has this vape pen, that's actually weed oil.

You get to smoke anywhere. They even have fruit flavored weed oil now, that doesn't really smell like weed.

Indigo-pro-hash-oil-pen

just medical so far for me

I like the pax you can put buds in better than the oil pens

i would hate to have my flowers contaminated by chemical flavors

Indigo-pro-hash-oil-pen

Yea my bros are on the wax. I'm good mane. That shit rocked my world and I couldn't handle just a single bong rip. I'll stick to drinking and laughing..

I have a tolerance to the herb that is probably gold medal worthy if bong rips was an Olympic sport

Yea Im proud of it I worked hard for it :)

Having seen my neighbor in action, I'd be inclined to bet everyone else to place or show. :eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back