2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think @Jack V Savage is more of a wine, and cheese kind of guy.

Seems like a make his own sausage and savor its succulence kinda guy. Sorta dude that would make @senri settle down.

Are oxy's on deck?

If you attend the BBQ in person I've got percocet. Oh wait, I'm mixing up campaigns. :oops:

I really do have the percocet. Just need to bitch slap kindly ask the wife to spare some.

Seems like a make his own sausage and savor its succulence kinda guy. Sorta dude that would make @senri settle down.

If you attend the BBQ in person I've got percocet. Oh wait, I'm mixing up campaigns. :oops:

I really do have the percocet. Just need to bitch slap kindly ask the wife to spare some.

Appreciate the love but I could eat 10 of those and not feel like I was gonna die like one oxy. With the 80's you can cut them into 3-4 pieces, I made the mistake of eating a whole one once...

Lol

Mr Savage is molting. He will assuage nicely when he begins to gape for The Nexus...

Appreciate the love but I could eat 10 of those and not feel like I was gonna die like one oxy. With the 80's you can cut them into 3-4 pieces, I made the mistake of eating a whole one once...

I had this buddy that would get these 24 hour patches with this liquid gel inside, that they give to terminal patients. I believe it was a morphine patch.

He used to eat that shit, then get the heroine nods.

He was banging this chick that worked at a pharma company, and was getting it for free. He was selling them for like 150$ a piece.

That dude just got out of jail after 8 years, after getting caught for distribution.

Sorry we couldn't do business. I hope you'll appreciate the effort.

<Gordonhat>

Mr Savage is molting. He will assuage nicely when he begins to gape for The Nexus...

More likely he's masturbating in anticipation of conjoining his great destiny with yours.

Last edited:
I had this buddy that would get these 24 hour patches with this liquid gel inside, that they give to terminal patients. I believe it was a morphine patch.

He used to eat that shit, then get the heroine nods.

He was banging this chick that worked at a pharma company, and was getting it for free. He was selling them for like 150$ a piece.

That dude just got out of jail after 8 years, after getting caught for distribution.

$150 a piece? Few questions before I talk shit..

Could you cut it up and have multiple sessions

Was it just a one and done

Went to the county jail, told them I was getting high on heroine in the streets so I could get methadone. Best dreams I ever had..

@HomerThompson claims that he has not liked the post of another candidate, accused the media of being fake news, and otherwise acted as if he were entitled to righteous indignation. Under the circumstances, I think that it's important that I come forward.

It's true. I recently was liked by HomerThompson, even though he had already pledged to stop. And it's happened more than once. Even though he's put his goons on the job and they've hidden some of the likes, they didn't get all the evidence.

7tDS36zMD0A6c42HHqrjEHyXIBCvpaBo3Pe2MgdeeplWi9Gpp2dLEa7QQgwsS6Vd_eCUcbI=s0-d-e1-ft

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135941985/
yWddBGc.png
Paging GNN

$150 a piece? Few questions before I talk shit..

Could you cut it up and have multiple sessions

Was it just a one and done

Went to the county jail, told them I was getting high on heroine in the streets so I could get methadone. Best dreams I ever had..

The gel would dry out after 24 hours, as it was never meant to be opened.

You could just slap it on, and be high as shit for 24 hours. He would eat that shit, because he had a crazy tolerance for anything opium based, built up over years of heavy use.

You could just slap it on, and be high as shit for 24 hours. He would eat that shit, because he had a crazy tolerance for anything opium based, built up over years of heavy use.

Fuck all that noise for $one fitty, too much. Can get Oxy's which is a better high imo for less and get higher for longer.

Used to go fishing with this cat that had morphine pills, they were alright. Godmother had stage 4 cancer too and had some but out of respect I never asked if I could partake.

Had ACL surgery and they gave me Norco 10s. I remember sitting in front of the tv sweating and itchin like Tyrone Biggums. When you smoked a cig and closed your eyes it looked like you went warp speed on star trek LOL

@HomerThompson claims that he has not liked the post of another candidate, accused the media of being fake news, and otherwise acted as if he were entitled to righteous indignation. Under the circumstances, I think that it's important that I come forward.

It's true. I recently was liked by HomerThompson, even though he had already pledged to stop. And it's happened more than once. Even though he's put his goons on the job and they've hidden some of the likes, they didn't get all the evidence.

It's like you're trying to score points by sharing your social calendar. And the sadder part is you're disguising it as a smear campaign. To quote this notorious scumbag. "That's low."

th

Definitely a cabinet position for this guy, based on your drug plank. Whole new meaning to the FDA when they're handing shit out. Imagine if ATF dispensed alcohol, tobacco, and firearms? Now we're talking some government fuckin' reform.

al-bundy.jpg

Had ACL surgery and they gave me Norco 10s. I remember sitting in front of the tv sweating and itchin like Tyrone Biggums. When you smoked a cig and closed your eyes it looked like you went warp speed on star trek LOL

Would some hooker giving you a bj have made that experience better or worse?

Fuck all that noise for $one fitty, too much. Can get Oxy's which is a better high imo for less and get higher for longer.

Used to go fishing with this cat that had morphine pills, they were alright. Godmother had stage 4 cancer too and had some but out of respect I never asked if I could partake.

I believe the dose was really high. That dude was popping like 20-30 500 mil vics a day.

People joked that eating the gel all at one time, would OD most people, and how cracked out it was.

IDK though, I could tell you more about acid, coke, meth, mescaline, mushrooms and molly, then I could about pills. It was never my thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back