2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I shouldn't have done that. It was the wrong thing to do.

skipper_hug_kowalski_by_screenshottpom-d7jrk7k.gif

You really mean it?

tenor.gif

@snakedafunky

Is a nazi with a gross small uncircumcised wiener a love for electronic music and a passion for the wackest of sports

soccer

Fuck that guy

Right and who is in power in every branch of government and how do they keep winning.

The GOP. Natural sorting + gerrymandering + the WH fatigue, etc. If you're actually serious about answering the question you're asking, it's really fucking complicated, and there's a lot to consider. Lot of research to read, and you won't get a conclusion that is clearly right.

Right whos being dishonest again ?

I said that you were dishonestly framing the argument as being a scientific dispute about sex when it's actually a dispute over the meaning of the word "gender."

Last edited:
What? That he regularly accuses people of dishonesty?

tomlin-celebrates.gif
His patterns are so predictable, that's why several years ago, I invented the "Jack V. Savage drinking game":

-If Jack calls something "batshit", "nuts", "insane" or any other negative label without demonstrating why (a.k.a. an attempt a poisoning the well):
Take 1 drink.

-If Jack accuses someone or some group of "lying", being a "liar", being "dishonest", or engaging in "dishonesty", or any other form of impugning someone's character or motives:
Take 2 drinks.

- If Jack accuses someone or some group of "racism", being "racist", having "racial undertones" or "racial overtones", or any other accusation of some form of prejudice:
Finish your drink.

I encourage other War Room posters to play along with me. It sure beats being in any form of conversation with Sherdog's #1 time waster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back