2017 PotWR Round 2: The Debate / Town Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.
You aren't watching my wind down routine weirdo

Settle down...

Open the window somewhat to get some dissipation of heat in the room, as your body temperature lowers you will enter deep sleep a lot faster. Moisturizing your skin will retain the fluids necessary to repair your gorgeous cortex. Make sure to lubricate your neck adequately, those are the maps to your dendrites....Your neck is very important Mr Clippy....

Voting should be set to private..

We can't control a registry if it's private. I need to know who is eligible and who isn't to tally up the votes

Settle down...

Open the window somewhat to get some dissipation of heat in the room, as your body temperature lowers you will enter deep sleep a lot faster. Moisturizing your skin will retain the fluids necessary to repair your gorgeous cortex. Make sure to lubricate your neck adequately, those are the maps to your dendrites....Your neck is very important Mr Clippy....

Neck is not top on the list of my fav body parts....

You're doing it wrong

We can't control a registry if it's private. I need to know who is eligible and who isn't to tally up the votes

I get that. Would be nice to have an option for polls where you could invite eligible voters but I know that's asking for way too much

I get that. Would be nice to have an option for polls where you could invite eligible voters but I know that's asking for way too much

That would be awesome. They don't even have options for threads where only certain people can post in.

Shut up president loser

Under your stewardship half the war room got banned, you get dubs if you even look at someone wrong and there has been an effort to stop out all flaming the war room is more divided than its ever been and people are asking themselves am I better off today than I was one year ago

You were a disaster and its because of you that half these idiots are able to even get traction

You sir are going down as the worst war room president to ever live

Go somewhere and paint quietly and hope you dont get charged with war crimes some day
Lold because of me and all my supreme power!!!

That would be awesome. They don't even have options for threads where only certain people can post in.

Create a new forum section where only those people have access and make the poll there.

The mix itself is weird, not the participants in it. Mostly because I can't figure out a criteria you come up with. You're one of those guys that voted for both JDragon and Palis in different rounds. A significant voter I track.

Fuck I am flattered that you remember that.

<Gordonhat>

Neck is not top on the list of my fav body parts....

You're doing it wrong

You have to moisturize your neck properly Mr Clippy. It is the bridge to the most important aspect of your existence. The nice breeze of air brushing over your tight skin will help you nourish your essence...

Ironic that my shit got deleted for being weird but I don't have anything on these two absolute fucking weirdos..

<{clintugh}>

LMFAO about being weird for posting pics of hot chicks too, mod who deleted that I can post some dudes next time too if that works better far ya

<Dany07>

Fuck I am flattered that you remember that.

<Gordonhat>

I didn't. The spreadsheet I use to be able to tell people who won has all the data from last year in it too. You are like 1 of 4 people who did both so I couldn't categorize you easily.

You have to moisturize your neck properly Mr Clippy. It is the bridge to the most important aspect of your existence. The nice breeze of air brushing over your tight skin will help you nourish your essence...

What are you

And the weirdness continues...expecting mod deletes any second

<{Joewithit}>

You must be new around here..

giphy.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty