2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never run for anything. I have never voted for anything either besides the legalization of marijuana. However, if I hear some positive comments from my fellow war room members, I may consider it.

I see so much going wrong these days that it just may be my duty to help straighten people out. I could think of many new guidelines on posting I would like to see enforced.

@Lead
My fellow esteemed War Room citizens. Please accept my nomination for the upcoming presidential election. Those of you, who know me, know that I am a long time citizen of our fine sub forum. Over the last several years it has become a mainstay for me in terms of where I spend my time on Sherdog. It has proven to be my go to source for all things political and world issues related, as I'm sure it is for most of you. Although I identify on the right, in every political spectrum test I have taken I score almost dead centre. And as such I can view many topics from a variety of angles. Both the right and the left have strong cases, but are also full of whack-jobs who do nothing but damage their platform. I seek to end that as it pertains to the war room. If elected I would seek to bring back RATIONAL debate to the War Room. No more slinging of insults or empty gif posting as a response. Insult someone within the framework of your response? Sure. Posted a gif to highlight your stance? Go ahead. Have an opinion? State it. Back it up. Argue it. However it will not be a safe space either. If your stance is indefensible, expect to have it attacked, based on its merits, or lack thereof. You want to get into a flame war? Take it to the OT. Politics makes strange bedfellows, it make enemies out of friends and friends out of enemies.
<FookIsThatGuy>

A detailed report of the assassination attempt against me earlier this afternoon. THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS. This is real life. I've replaced the seizure gifs with gifs that are much easier on the eyes.

Alt-Reich terrorists are out there stalking the forums.

To Rational Poster
FU, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s
@Sinner_City: <DCrying>

Me: Reported

@Sinner_City:
{<RR}

@Sinner_City: It's my suicide account. Seize the day, fuckface.

Me: I am so good at generating butthurt, someone should elect me President.

@Sinner_City: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y mods @Ruprecth, computer fogie, and others got it too. Don't feel bad.

@Sinner_City: <{1-11}>

@Sinner_City: Mods are in on this conversation. This is my Allahu Snackbar account, fuckface.

Me: I hope you know that this can be considered an assault and the mods can pursue you to press charges if they desire.

@Sinner_City: Shut up expletive
@Sinner_City: Hahaha, sure, baby. Find me.
<Waaah>

And that point the brave forum moderators arrived at the scene and dealt with the attacker.

I hope that in light of this recent attack we can come together as a group and rally against the Alt-Reich.

Please guys don't send me seizure gifs, if it was a little earlier in the day and my meds didn't kick in it could have been real bad.

Vote Rational Poster for 2018 War Room President. Stop the Alt-Reich in their tracks. Don't be victims to their terrorism.

Seriously WTF

Is this for real?

Obviously you were part of the plot, you being a self proclaimed representative of the Alt-Reich.
Doing my duty to publicly disavow this shameful act.

Although I don't want to alienate any potential voters.

While I condemn the assassination attempt on @Rational Poster, we must look at it from the other side, put ourselves in their shoes, and try to understand their pain and anger.

While I condemn the assassination attempt on @Rational Poster, we must look at it from the other side, put ourselves in their shoes, and try to understand their pain and anger.
There was no need for such an event to take place. I propose more regulations on post control. We need to make it tougher for the mentally ill to have such easy access to posting.

There was no need for such an event to take place. I propose more regulations on post control. We need to make it tougher for the mentally ill to have such easy access to posting.
And just like that, the war room vanished.

Some may see it as an assassination attempt.

I, for one, see it as a young man crying for help.

Maybe it is time to have a hard look at ourselves in the mirror.

that's unfortunate for you because my political acumen would really open your eyes. However, you will not be missed. My openmindedness and willingness to meet in the middle is unparalleled in the war and I'm certain of that...But go do your dabs and plan your next scream therapy in public with cameras around. you play your cards right and you can join a bunch of idiots on the ignore list.

I don't support "gun control" and I didn't say "gun control" which is nothing more than a loaded term almost exclusively use to elicit a strong emotional response from it's opposition. Congradulations, you just trolled yourself. I was at the range last week corky.

If this is the typical response in this contest than I'm competing against idiots and who wants to be king of the idiots

hey @VivaRevolution, why don't you drop the "Viva" you race trader.

Race trader?

You seem rustled.

You can be president of Rustlemania.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back