2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements | Page 74

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lead, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack V Savage Funklord of the USA and the Nicest Guy on Sherdog

Jack V Savage
    Thinking of the big ones there--Chandler, Hammett, John D. MacDonald, Ross MacDonald, and Charles Willeford, who's a little different but really knows clothing materials.

2. Kafir-kun Gold Belt

Kafir-kun
    I agree about writers assuming their readers know about these weird furniture. What I meant by divan was this.

JDragon likes this.
  3. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution
    I gleefully accept Jack's anti-endorsement.

Deffid and irish_thug like this.
  4. irish_thug Gold Belt

irish_thug
    We can't. little tiny x with img next to it for the rest of it.

Actually worse that @KnightTemplar 's shitty tiny pics.

pcptornado and Kafir-kun like this.
  5. Junes UBH Class of 2017

Junes
    I'm actually really looking forward to this. I don't really have much it the way of details but I'm sure I can assimilate he dominate. I'm pretty confident...All I have to do is turn down the trolling and be reasonable in conveying my perspective and that'll be hard to dispute.

6. Junes UBH Class of 2017

Junes
    you should read The Alienist, The prince of Darkness, And The house of Leaves

7. HomerThompson Steel Belt

HomerThompson
    [​IMG]

My bad.

8. Junes UBH Class of 2017

Junes
    please post a speech calling for why you are running and what you plan to do/post during your term. Feel free to add whatever grandstand/pandering/record touting you wish but I ask that you end it with "...to announce my candidacy for the President of the War Room." Also tag me so I can officially recognize you in the race.

I am running for this prestigious position because I listen and can convey my points in a way that I feel others in the war room who are politically opposites will at least hear out and consider, I think Rational Poster and I saw eye to eye just today. By nature I am a conservative with a checkered past but deceptively open minded. I graduated from a legit Uni in the pnw in 99 with a bachelors in political science and a double minor in psy and soc. I went and saw SOS Albright speak in 98ish and I was floored (its too bad she cant hold the POTUS position. Honestly , in the end of my formal education I became disenchanted with the whole thing when the Monica/Bill took center stage. I didn't like the idea that what he did amounted to workplace sexual harassment, something that all of us would have been fired in the very least for.

I graduated and pretty much dove head first into drugs and all that it includes. I fucked my life pretty good but managed to hold on to some core values, I was then and still am pro life and I am A Christian. Not militant in my perspective, I understand that there are circumstances where its warranted...but a girl having 4 in a few years because she gets fucked up and forgets a rubber I am not ok with. Guns, born and raised in Texas but I have come to the conclusion that something needs to change..unfortunately I don't know that any attempts will be successful.

So from an up to date conservatives perspective here it is
    In a nutshell, gun violence is a problem in America..huge problem, I just don't know that theres a solution.
    This bathroom bullshit..I have a few friends that are trans and trans that are passable to the point that i'm certain a good percentage of male sherdogers would hit on them. Not worried about them, if a 6ft dude in a sundress and 5 o'clock shadow goes into either restroom that one of my young kids are in then I'm going in after them (mens or womens) and i'm going to make it real uncomfortable in a hurry. They can tape me, tweet me post me or calling the fucking news for all I care (I clean up alright) it doesn't matter and I'm not sorry.
    Presidency/bipartisan rallies or politics (theres a massive MASSIVE failure on the part of our elected officials to reach across the asile and were the ones paying for it. I completely disagree with our current political/governance methodology. With our current antiquated system, 50% of the us populace is going to be pissed for 4 years and the other half will gloat and antagonize (that's not debatable)
    Rallies/ protests....don't you fucking people work. I don't consider anyone at "protest" to be an adult and I don't care if you teach Doctorate level Vaginas of the Cold War or if you held some random postion in the prezzi's cabinent or if youre a gay greek alt-righter. Protests are a waste of time and make averyone involved look ridiculous and unemployed. Grown folks have jobs.......not only that, theres only a million different social media platforms where your point would be received.

Both side are shaking their heads so something has to happen.

pcptornado and irish_thug like this.
  9. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution
    I stopped reading at conservative that supports gun control.

Sounds like a shit sandwich on gluten free bread. The worst of all combinations.

10. Junes UBH Class of 2017

Junes
    that's unfortunate for you because my political acumen would really open your eyes. However, you will not be missed. My openmindedness and willingness to meet in the middle is unparalleled in the war and I'm certain of that...But go do your dabs and plan your next scream therapy in public with cameras around. you play your cards right and you can join a bunch of idiots on the ignore list.

I don't support "gun control" and I didn't say "gun control" which is nothing more than a loaded term almost exclusively use to elicit a strong emotional response from it's opposition. Congradulations, you just trolled yourself. I was at the range last week corky.

If this is the typical response in this contest than I'm competing against idiots and who wants to be king of the idiots

hey @VivaRevolution, why don't you drop the "Viva" you race trader.

JDragon and irish_thug like this.
  11. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution
    Race trader?

You seem rustled.

You can be president of Rustlemania.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  12. Junes UBH Class of 2017

Junes
    well it makes as much if not more sense than the drivel you could keep blasted into your throat. And explain the revolution part of your handle to me. Are you a safe space ( I sexually identify as a pokemon) type. Screaming at the top of your lungs because 'the bad oppressor mean nazish type guy" won and you don't like him, Or are you "revolting" against tha dumb cunt that lost and really has no significance?

you know what, don't answer. I don't want you to look anymore stupid than you already do. herr derr gungluten. I hate sounding like that fat cunt Michael moore by asking a question in a really simple way that pretty much requires a think take to answer. Yhere IS a gun situation in America. Weve had 3 in about a mouth. One was in texas..my state which I've always had pride for in saying "Not in Texas"...we don't have that bullshit because we all carry. Well, the shit hit the fan and sure, good guy with a gun stopped what could have pushed the dead count but still had a srerious body count. Today in Calif some cocksuker shot up and elementary school. I don't know the deets about cali but they they knew he was fucked when he was discharged but didn't follow thru. So what know...If one of them was my kid I'd find which one of our brightest and bravest dropped the ball and and change their life forever

13. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution
    @Anung Un Rama

I'm looking for a VP, but I will settle for a friendly voter.

Haven't seen you on the list. Edit: I see your registered.

14. VivaRevolution Double Yellow Card

VivaRevolution
    Hi, I'm Viva NTMU2.

15. irish_thug Gold Belt

irish_thug
    Vast improvement

HomerThompson likes this.
  16. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    You should shut that whore mouth of yours for 48 hours, then report back.

17. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    Ok no but seriously seizure gifs ? Is this for real ?

18. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Arrow sash belt with Lederhosen

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    In any case it's great news that he's finally running.

Should we endorse him ? You endorse him I endorse him.

19. irish_thug Gold Belt

irish_thug
    Part and parcel of his platform of sensitivity.

pcptornado likes this.
  20. irish_thug Gold Belt

irish_thug
    @Lead
    My fellow esteemed War Room citizens. Please accept my candidacy announcement for the upcoming presidential election. Those of you, who know me, know that I am a long time citizen of our fine sub forum. Over the last several years it has become a mainstay for me in terms of where I spend my time on Sherdog. It has proven to be my go to source for all things political and world issues related, as I'm sure it is for most of you. Although I identify on the right, in every political spectrum test I have taken I score almost dead center. And as such I can view many topics from a variety of angles. Both the right and the left have strong cases, but are also full of whack-jobs who do nothing but damage their platform. I seek to end that as it pertains to the war room. If elected I would seek to bring back RATIONAL debate to the War Room. No more slinging of insults or empty gif posting as a response. Insult someone within the framework of your response? Sure. Posted a gif to highlight your stance? Go ahead. Have an opinion? State it. Back it up. Argue it. However it will not be a safe space either. If your stance is indefensible, expect to have it attacked, based on its merits, or lack thereof. You want to get into a flame war? Take it to the OT. Politics makes strange bedfellows, it make enemies out of friends and friends out of enemies.

22k and pcptornado like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.