2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the election officiator and not running. I keep trying to reformat how I say that post but people keep thinking I'm saying I am running. I'm telling you guys you can run if you'd like and put the instructions in the post
So what's your platform? You gotta be clearer on your campaign promises man. You'll never get votes using such ambiguous language!

Thank you my friend.

However, I'm more of a philosopher than a high tier leader. I do not have the iron clad decisiveness or organizational prowess to handle the job.

In a strictly political sense, I'm perhaps better suited to advising than delegating.
Welll there’s only one way to go after the first debacle

who was the guy who went on that Myanmar/Burma meltdown tirade last time? was that @SenseiRambo ?

@Jack V Savage

Perhaps your disdain for @snakedafunky will make you reconsider your bid this year? A counter-campaign of content and character to contract such a foe?

I have more disdain for Space and maybe Chippy (I always mix him up with Cint or Clint or something). Viva is pretty shitty, too. Just that I think those guys' shittiness is taken for granted.

Ed: Junes is another semiliterate troglodyte that drags the quality of the place down.

A detailed report of the assassination attempt against me earlier this afternoon. THIS IS NOT FAKE NEWS. This is real life. I've replaced the seizure gifs with gifs that are much easier on the eyes.

Alt-Reich terrorists are out there stalking the forums.

To Rational Poster
FU, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s
@Sinner_City: <DCrying>

Me: Reported

@Sinner_City:
{<RR}

@Sinner_City: It's my suicide account. Seize the day, fuckface.

Me: I am so good at generating butthurt, someone should elect me President.

@Sinner_City: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y mods @Ruprecth, computer fogie, and others got it too. Don't feel bad.

@Sinner_City: <{1-11}>

@Sinner_City: Mods are in on this conversation. This is my Allahu Snackbar account, fuckface.

Me: I hope you know that this can be considered an assault and the mods can pursue you to press charges if they desire.

@Sinner_City: Shut up expletive
@Sinner_City: Hahaha, sure, baby. Find me.
<Waaah>

And that point the brave forum moderators arrived at the scene and dealt with the attacker.

I hope that in light of this recent attack we can come together as a group and rally against the Alt-Reich.

Please guys don't send me seizure gifs, if it was a little earlier in the day and my meds didn't kick in it could have been real bad.

Vote Rational Poster for 2018 War Room President. Stop the Alt-Reich in their tracks. Don't be victims to their terrorism.
When you gloat about getting people banned you’re re going to attract attention, quit acting like a drama queen

That doesn't mean anything.
Can you see this, ass face?

58c1bf731d225d3cc71011b1-g.gif

What do you mean?

Divan.

I like detective novels, but I used to be annoyed how much familiarity the writers assume their readers have with furniture and fashion. Divans and davenports and seersuckers, etc.

Divan.

I like detective novels, but I used to be annoyed how much familiarity the writers assume their readers have with furniture and fashion. Divans and davenports and seersuckers, etc.
Well detective novels, furniture, fashion and gay wrestlers all follow the same theme but I can understand why you would take issue with someone reading your mental mail

I'm the election officiator and not running. I keep trying to reformat how I say that post but people keep thinking I'm saying I am running. I'm telling you guys you can run if you'd like and put the instructions in the post

You're not tricking me

Divan.

This is the best detective novel critique I've ever seen and I don't read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back