2017 PotWR Round 1: Registration/Campaign Announcements

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you can't vote, you can't run either.. but you still are free to stick around and support/destroy other campaigns.

Well you leave me no choice but to delusionally run anyway. I'm officially running for Prime Minister of Cheerios. Apple Cinnamin only. Honey Nuts aren't real monke- people. No cereal. I meant cereal.

I forgot what I was talking about.....

Are you liberal? If so, this is a wide open election for a right wing poster with the only four candidates leaning left.

El Dictador is beyond simple political scales, whether they be the leftaroos or the rightaholics. The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ knows only one thing, and that is stability.

If the lambs in this flock want stability, they will put El Dictador's name on their ballot. If they want chaos, they will put El Dictador's name on their ballot after the dreaded Lubyanka teaches them the meaning of love and pain.

I am not a man of conflict, I am but a simple farmer with a dream. A dream of harvesting the best and the brightest to lead my regime for the purpose of stability in these trying times. I will march alongside my subjects toward glorious domination in this domain, and it will be good and stable for all.

Well you leave me no choice but to delusionally run anyway. I'm officially running for Prime Minister of Cheerios. Apple Cinnamin only. Honey Nuts aren't real monke- people. No cereal. I meant cereal.

I forgot what I was talking about.....

Someone ran as the persona Scott Steiner last year before dropping out right before the election began. It was noteworthy.

Someone ran as the persona Scott Steiner last year before dropping out right before the election began. It was noteworthy.

That was me. Don't count Scotty out just yet, I hear he's a big fan of stability. Enough to make an endorsement when the time is right.

<Prem973>

Overwhelming cringe...

Joke is on you, that is an Eisenhower speech.

It's on you. Why? Because I didn't quote you. I wasn't underneath that post either.

My post was for the two that were so bitter they brought me up in a potwr voting thread. I know being wrong all the time sucks but damn come to terms already. If that's even possible.

I like the sound of President @pcptornado...

<4>

Added to voter list. Not sure if you just announced running also

That was me. Don't count Scotty out just yet, I hear he's a big fan of stability. Enough to make an endorsement when the time is right.

Ha, holy shit. You went full 180 then with what youre doing now. I had no idea how to even to reply to you when you were doing the Scotty impression.

<Prem973>

Overwhelming cringe...

It's on you. Why? Because I didn't quote you. I wasn't underneath that post either.

My post was for the two that were so bitter they brought me up in a potwr voting thread. I know being wrong all the time sucks but damn come to terms already. If that's even possible.

<YeahOKJen>

<Prem973>

Overwhelming cringe...

This sounds like a grudge that can only be resolved by running against the person in a hypothetical subforum election with little reward. If only there were a way

Added to voter list. Not sure if you just announced running also

Ha, holy shit. You went full 180 then with what youre doing now. I had no idea how to even to reply to you when you were doing the Scotty impression.

I wouldn't say a full 180, maybe 30 degrees.

This fake election to legitimize my power grab ain't started yet...

I'm actually surprised he's stuck around what with all the slowflakes getting salty and rustling into bolivian.

I give you credit @RIPWarrior, you are the bottom of the barrel, but you belong. The Great Iron Fist of Stability™ salutes you for your perseverance.
<DisgustingHHH>

Bitter progressive minorities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back