2017 NFL Draft Discussion v2

From whats in the media it all looks good for him. No charge/arrest etc by the police and theyve had this for a while now.

Just hope he isnt a can. (Or a rapist of course lol.)

Most importantly...

don't be a can.

Can't believe the Giants drafted my guy

I'm a fan of the player, but there's a bunch of different directions the Giants could've, and probably should've, went.

Can't believe the Giants drafted my guy
But you got this
flopLSU.0.gif

Unless the Saints draft him first! I'd prefer D'onta Foreman over both but thats my opinion

Foreman played against tissue paper defenses. All those yards are cool except for the fact that we'd be better up with joosed up Dougie and Quizz.

A TE like Engram is definitely something they needed. I was hoping for Lamp but I'm happy with this pick, 100%.

He's not even really a TE, he's just a big WR. There's really no in-line TE skills to speak of. He's a really really good player, I just think there were more pressing needs. Though, I say Giants looked stocked offensively, but that's what held them back last year I suppose.

He's not even really a TE, he's just a big WR. There's really no in-line TE skills to speak of. He's a really really good player, I just think there were more pressing needs. Though, I say Giants looked stocked offensively, but that's what held them back last year I suppose.

Last year they did look stocked but I think we put too much expectation on Cruz. He was out of position and would come up with a big 25 yard catch every once in a while but that was about it. This year actually looks promising for the offense.

I've been watching Engram more and I think they'll line him up all over. They've got a couple TEs who can do the blocking. They're gonna go from that big goofy unathletic fumble machine Larry Donnell to Evan Engram. I'm pumped about that all by itself lmao

Foreman played against tissue paper defenses. All those yards are cool except for the fact that we'd be better up with joosed up Dougie and Quizz.
K-State and Oklahoma isn't exactly a tissue paper defense.

Factor in he played with a freshman QB and 8 man fronts every game? The guy is a monster

And his son died last year and he played through that. Texans are looking at him

Factor in he played with a freshman QB and 8 man fronts every game? The guy is a monster

Buechele wasn't a slouch man, dude threw for 3000 yards and 21 tds. Yeah he was a true freshman, but he didn't play like one (and i'm irrationally biased against Texas too). Foreman is good, but let's not act like he was a world beater doing it singlehandedly. Dude lacks vision and has a bad habit of trying to hop through the hole instead of hitting north-south and running through the contact. At his size, that's ass. I'd take Mixon over him, and I don't even like Mixon.

Buechele wasn't a slouch man, dude threw for 3000 yards and 21 tds. Yeah he was a true freshman, but he didn't play like one (and i'm irrationally biased against Texas too). Foreman is good, but let's not act like he was a world beater doing it singlehandedly. Dude lacks vision and has a bad habit of trying to hop through the hole instead of hitting north-south and running through the contact. At his size, that's ass. I'd take Mixon over him, and I don't even like Mixon.
If Mixon isa available when we pick I dont see us passing him up..

If Mixon isa available when we pick I dont see us passing him up..

I'll be unhappy with whatever unless it's defense or O-Line. I wouldn't mind them mortgaging the farm for Cam Robinson, move Donovan Smith inside where his ass belongs.

I'll be unhappy with whatever unless it's defense or O-Line. I wouldn't mind them mortgaging the farm for Cam Robinson, move Donovan Smith inside where his ass belongs.
You cant move Smith inside with Sweeeeezy coming back healthy ( atleast for now). Cam could challenge Dot for the RT spot then slide over to LT eventually.

You cant move Smith inside with Sweeeeezy coming back healthy ( atleast for now). Cam could challenge Dot for the RT spot then slide over to LT eventually.

Smith at tackle is just asssssssss though. Especially with the talk of moving Marpet to center over Hawley, it would be sick if our line was:

Robinson-Smith-Marpet-Sweezy-Dotson

I see that winning some games with a 1000 yard rusher at the end of the year.

Back