Status
Not open for further replies.
A few players I expect to annihilate the combine:

-Myles Garrett EDGE Texas A&M
-David Njoku TE Miami
-Hasson Reddick LB Temple
-Justin Evans S Texas A&M
-Speedy Noil WR Texas A&M
-John Ross WR Washington (in the running for fastest 40)

Pretty much all these guys performed as expected except Evans who didn't do anything.

Also pumped a couple other of "my guys" killed it in Engram and Witherspoon.

Engram ran 4.42 and also killed the agility scores and jumps.

Witherspoon checked in at 6'3"/198, ran 4.45 and jumped 40.5/10'7". Great numbers.

Engram is going to be a matchup problem in the league. Can line up as a traditional TE or split out and has great speed.

The combine was fun.

he apparently want to play as a cowboy

Already said he was just fucking around. He even apologized to Cleveland when he met with them as well as publically.

Remember your boy Andre Smith at the combine?

andre-smith-combine2.jpg
"It's like a lava lamp"

giphy.gif

Remember your boy Andre Smith at the combine?

andre-smith-combine2.jpg

This is the guy who sat out the Sugar Bowl against Utah right? Then began an underwhelming pro career.

Edit: Although i see he had one all-pro season and was on an NFL roster last year.

f321d3f226a82d94f5321c1b3326d541.jpg

Just need to start Hackenberg this year, go 0-16/1-15 then draft Darnold next year. A chance he's the next Rodgers.

You'd think after the failure of the Sanchise that Jets fans wouldn't want another SC product.

In my lifetime, U$C has produced a solid string of mediocre NFL QBs. Paul McDonald, Pat Hayden, Rodney Pete, Rob Johnson, CANchez, Leinert, Matt Barkley, and Todd MArinovich.

In my lifetime, U$C has produced a solid string of mediocre NFL QBs. Paul McDonald, Pat Hayden, Rodney Pete, Rob Johnson, CANchez, Leinert, Matt Barkley, and Todd MArinovich.

Carson Palmer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back