2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

If it ends up New England vs Minnesota, it will be interesting to see who the refs favor. Minnesota got the gift of not being called for an obvious offside on 3rd and one before New Orleans kicked the go ahead field goal. The correct call would have allowed them to run out the clock. I would love to see the Vikings lose a fifth Super Bowl and regain the record for the most Super Bowl losses.

I’m tired of seeing the Patriots win and they got a really easy playoff run on top of that but I’d want them to beat the Vikings 58-0 if it came down to it

Jags/Eagles somehow would be so ideal

Adams in the PB. Joke game but good for him. One of the few who genuinely showed up to play

I've already come to terms with the Vikings having a beast team. I did it when they were killing draft after draft. It is what it is. They're my pick. Just don't want to see NE win again

Et tu, Brute?!

Hard to admit, but they did it the right way. Good coach, play hard, legit talent, underdog qb story, lost their star rb and Murray's leading the way

It is what it is
full

LOL dude that's perfect

Was seriously my reaction when I read your post.

But yeah, Vikings got their shit together via draft and develop and were lucky that they didn't have to be hamstrung with paying a franchise QB top dollar.

I'm interested to see if they come out flat against Philly. Seems like beating NOLA in epic fashion was their SB.

Hard to admit, but they did it the right way. Good coach, play hard, legit talent, underdog qb story, lost their star rb and Murray's leading the way

It is what it is

They sign a QB at the last minute to be a backup and he ends up being the best they've had in a long time. I'd say they backed into it.

The patriots final form will be embarrassing minnessota on their home field imo

The patriots final form will be embarrassing minnessota on their home field imo
Brady's eyes will start glowing and Gronk will find some Swedish wench to pound out on the 50..... while ripping ass into the Viking horn.

Also why the fuck are we talking about this shit itt?

Guys,seriously

Also why the fuck are we talking about this shit itt?

Guys,seriously
Because fuck Anthony Barr, fuck his family, hope they all eat shit and live and get raped by AIDs infected deer.

GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - The man accused of using his vehicle to smash cars and chase two former co-workers through Lambeau Field's parking lot has been bound over for trial.

Chay Vang appeared before a Brown County judge Thursday for a preliminary hearing on two charges of 1st Degree Recklessly Endangering Safety and five counts of Criminal Damage to Property. A judge determined there was enough evidence for the case to move forward.

The prosecutor and the defense questioned a Green Bay Police detective who took the stand. The defense questioned victim testimony in the criminal complaint and whether or not that victim feared for his life.

The district attorney said a felony was committed and there was a high probability that Vang committed it.
http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Man-accused-in-Lambeau-Field-rampage-back-in-court-469908083.htmlhttp://www.wbay.com/content/news/Man-accused-in-Lambeau-Field-rampage-back-in-court-469908083.html
If his lawyer was smart he would just claim that was just normal driving for an Asian.

Last edited:
Godgers's ass piece was in JRE the other day. Seems like a cool enough chick

Back