2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Dom is 67, he should retire along with Clay Matthews.

It was difficult to tell if it was rust, one of Rodgers slightly off games or if he felt he had to force passes because the defense was shit. We didn't have much chance anyway.

Time to lose out for the best draft choices. It's pretty much a given anyway. I hope these wimps at least take out Anthony Barr's knees this week. That should be their priority in this game. Send three players after him on every play. Get him on the ground and pull a Gronk drop. It's only a one game suspension.

Those were passes he'd make when healthy. 2/3 he had wrs behind the defense. He just didn't have the strength to get the ball there. Happens when someone just recently put you back together like an ikea desk

But yeah, time to play Hundley and tank

It was difficult to tell if it was rust, one of Rodgers slightly off games or if he felt he had to force passes because the defense was shit. We didn't have much chance anyway.

Time to lose out for the best draft choices. It's pretty much a given anyway. I hope these wimps at least take out Anthony Barr's knees this week. That should be their priority in this game. Send three players after him on every play. Get him on the ground and pull a Gronk drop. It's only a one game suspension.
I should Tweet GB to have me do it... throw me in for two series and I'll get him. I'll even drop a Gronk elbow for good measure on the back of his neck.

On a semi serious note... rumor in the NFL thread is Diddy wants to buy the Canthers and sign Kaep to REPLACE Scam... wonder if we'll get lucky and his dumbass cuts ties with a guy like Olsen...

I should Tweet GB to have me do it... throw me in for two series and I'll get him. I'll even drop a Gronk elbow for good measure on the back of his neck.

On a semi serious note... rumor in the NFL thread is Diddy wants to buy the Canthers and sign Kaep to REPLACE Scam... wonder if we'll get lucky and his dumbass cuts ties with a guy like Olsen...

Diddy wants to buy the Panthers and hire Kaepernick but I didn't see anything about replacing Cam. I think that is an assumption some are making.

Diddy can't afford it anyway. He doesn't have $2.5 billion.

Diddy wants to buy the Panthers and hire Kaepernick but I didn't see anything about replacing Cam. I think that is an assumption some are making.
The article I read had a screen grab of his Tweet saying he'd sign Kaep and have him compete for the starter's role.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ick-and-stephen-curry-wants-to-help/23310393/

P Dumbshit said:
“I will immediately address the Colin Kaepernick situation and put him in the running for next year’s starting quarterback," Diddy said in a video posted to Instagram. "It’s just competition, baby. It’s just competition"

That it would not but it'd be hilarious to watch that locker room deteriorate because of it.

A half black quarterback against an all black quarterback on a team with black ownership.

Packers resigned Callahan.. suspect that means Hundley is walking after this season.

Just me spitballing but do you think IF MM were to get shitcanned or DC were shitcanned the Pack could tempt Gruden away from ESPN?

Falcans are canning this away. I've never seen such a good team play to the level of their shit tier opponents so consistently

Just me spitballing but do you think IF MM were to get shitcanned or DC were shitcanned the Pack could tempt Gruden away from ESPN?
source.gif

Well, let's hope this means some coaching changes are incoming.

Really hope we get to see Callahan out there for a couple drives in each of the last two games.

Back