2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

Rodgers an interception machine.

Rodgers needs to make better decisions

The defense is just not good enough to compete against good nfl teams

The defense is just not good enough to compete against good nfl teams
It doesn’t help that Capers can’t scheme his way out of a wet paper bag.

Seriously, look at what the Jags have done without big huge name guys this season.

Packers need to spend all their picks on 2 new tackles and corner backs

lol, I've said it before, but I will say it again: This team hasn't been the same since the collapse in Seattle in 2014.

Unless this organization has a major overhaul; Rodgers ain't winning anymore SB's with us. Receivers can't get consistently open, pass defense is always in shambles, absolutely no pass rush.

I'm not even looking at Rodgers for what might be his worst game as a starter. This fucking defense couldn't generate any turnovers and only like 4 stops. Please shut Rodgers down. PLEASE!

How soon before someone tries to kill Capers?

How soon before someone tries to kill Capers?

I'm on it. Just need to know Ted and Mike won't try and resurrect his corpse though. Wouldn't want to imagine trying to dispatch of zombie Capers.

And the Seahawks are getting fucking prison raped hand being shitted on

I'm on it. Just need to know Ted and Mike won't try and resurrect his corpse though. Wouldn't want to imagine trying to dispatch of zombie Capers.
He’d be unstoppable as he has no brain.

McCarthy post game presser

“Third down defense was a challenge “

Are you kidding me, get some balls and say something to ruffle some feathers

Say they suck and aren’t very talented,

That’s the problem with this organization, no balls to put a ripple in the water .

Any news on Adams concussion? I know our season is basically over but he’s on my fantasy team and I’ve made the championship at 7-7

Can someone explain to me why Aaron Jones only got 3 touches when his first two he looked like he was shit out of a cannon?

Back