2017 Green Bay Packers V2 What Gum Does Hundley Chew?

If Bell and Juju could do something for my goddamn fantasy team this game that'd be great.

In the worst move ever, my buddy traded Kareem Hunt for Aaron Jones and Alfred Morris prior to last week.

DOs6xjUW0AED2R7

LOOMS

I was listening to Cowherd and it made me laugh when he said something like, "Ignore the Packer fans, MM does actually call a great game."

I was listening to Cowherd and it made me laugh when he said something like, "Ignore the Packer fans, MM does actually call a great game."

This basically confirms MM is a fucking joke.

Have they picked up anybody else or will Cobb be back there some more until he's hurt?
Williams and some other can whose name I've never heard of are RBs on our roster.

He was looking good then pulls a Favre!

Defense playing cover 0 again.

4th and 1 so they give up 5.

Capers sucks ass. There is good players on our defense he just doesn’t know how to set them up to make plays.

It’d be nice if they could tackle though Jesus.

Finally a stop on 3rd and long!

Capers sucks ass. There is good players on our defense he just doesn’t know how to set them up to make plays.

It’d be nice if they could tackle though Jesus.

Tackling seems to be a lost art. everybody wants to try to strip the ball instead of grabbing the ball carrier.

Tackling seems to be a lost art. everybody wants to try to strip the ball instead of grabbing the ball carrier.
Agreed. Admittedly it’s not just the Packers suffering from this.

Had Adams open. Threw at his feet.

Back