2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Randall seems like he's too soft to play corner in the nfl. He should've been a point guard or an outfielder

This is exactly my appraisal. Which is crazy since his willingness to fly around and tackle, despite his lacking safety size or corner cover skills was his big bright spot coming out.

There are some quality posters itt. More proof that Green Bay fans are the salt of the earth.

Anyone watch family night?

Rodgers to Bennett is going to be nasty this year. Kendricks is going to quietly make some noise too I think.

Geronimo looks like a man. Dude has gained some muscle.

Dupre has a really high ceiling. Could be our new #1 on the outside in a couple years with Jordy moving more into the slot.

CB could get ugly again if King has a steep learning curve and House gets hurt. I don't feel comfortable with Randall, Rollins or Gunter covering on the outside.

Surprisingly, I'm not too worried about the depth at pass rush. The key is moving Clay around and Perry staying upright. Lowry is having a good camp and looking to breakout this year. I'm going to just assume whenever Beigel sees action that he will be legit.

Any combination of Ty/Williams/Jones is going to be legit. As long as these guys are healthy the run game could be the best in the Rodgers/McCarthy era.

Offense is going to be great, defense can't be trusted, what else is new

Guion gets the axe. Guy just can't stay out of trouble. I guess the pot is better than the millions he could make playing football.

lol he was just at practice like yesterday. Surprised they cut him now instead of before the start of camp.

LOL all that hype about Rollins and he still fuckin sucks. King looked incompetent too

Absolutely no defense. Three missed tackles on a touchdown pass including Clay Matthews who had Wentz cold. Randall already injured.

Nobody blocking on the kickoff.

Montgomery carrying with one arm and fumbles.

Been pretty ugly thus far.

I still believe in Ty, but mark my words - Jamaal Williams will be the #1 back before the end of the season.

Hundley looks so much slower than Rodgers. Seems to take forever to cock his arm.

Janis with drops still.

I think it's safe to say he ain't making the 53 this year.

Davis makes up for his poor punt coverage. Janice is toast.

Also bye Janis

Called that shit the second he caught it. Fucker is electric

Back