2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Jones is another fast big guy who can jump and tackle who kind of stayed under the radar.

Dorian Johnson and James Conner from Pitt like a perfect pair for the fourth round picks

These bums kinda don't seem like bums. Cautiously optimistic

Same here. TT might have known what he was doing as the extra pick got us Josh Jones. Now if they can stay healthy.

Same here. TT might have known what he was doing as the extra pick got us Josh Jones. Now if they can stay healthy.
I feel like Wolf has a gun to TT's head to take some of these guys.

We got our Badger edge rusher and his last name is pronounced like the dog breed.... and he's white. Can we please just call him Snoopy?

BYU back Williams:
A four-year starter that leaves BYU as the school´s leading rusher. Patient and decisive reading his blocks. Will battle Montgomery for the starting RB job as a rookie for the Packers.

Sounds good!

BYU back Williams:
A four-year starter that leaves BYU as the school´s leading rusher. Patient and decisive reading his blocks. Will battle Montgomery for the starting RB job as a rookie for the Packers.

Sounds good!
Watching vids of him he's a between the tackles guy too which is good for the cold.

I'm from El Paso,I've seen Aaron jones play for years ,kids good!

Just got off work. We got Jamaal Williams? I had him on my own personal draft board. I hear he doesn't have much of a burst, but he rarely fumbles.

Seems like we got some needed players. Now comes the part that TT is very good at. Undrafted free agents. I suspect he has already signed a few. Kofi Amichia thought he would be one of them until the Packers drafted him in the sixth.

What's up everybody? How are you guys feeling now that the draft has concluded? I feel that over all we did solid!

Needed some help at RB and now we have 3 who can try and be the shining light. May be looking for a Pats like situation back situation too. Cobb and Jordy are not going to get better, so more WRs in the mix is a good thing.

I don't know any of these guys but looks like a decent draft on paper position wise. RBs look intriguing. Hope they pan out

I know of Biegel though, dude is exciting to watch, never takes a play off. His tape/game performances are as good if not better than Watt's (who has a higher NFL ceiling though, hence where they were drafted).

He needs to get stronger, undersized. But at worst core special teams guy imo

I don't know any of these guys but looks like a decent draft on paper position wise. RBs look intriguing. Hope they pan out

I know of Biegel though, dude is exciting to watch, never takes a play off. His tape/game performances are as good if not better than Watt's (who has a higher NFL ceiling though, hence where they were drafted).

He needs to get stronger, undersized. But at worst core special teams guy imo
Wasn't Biegel a 2nd team All American with a broken foot?

I went to WSU so by that I hate UW... but King is an excellent pick up. Him, Sidney Jones, and Baker all fucking gave the WSU Air Raid and Luke Falk fits.

He's a converted safety.

I expected more free agent pickups unless the Packers don't plan to bring 90 players to camp. With Michael and Johnson cut today the Packers have just over 70 players including the unsigned draft choices.

Back