2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Martinez is seriously impressing me with how he’s playing. It’s like every stop he’s either involved or right there.

I thought Barclay sucked?

Also, Niners just signed Datone Jones. LOL.

He does suck ,almost got Rodgers murdered against the cardinals week 17 two years ago , I think I could perform better than him

He does suck ,almost got Rodgers murdered against the cardinals week 17 two years ago , I think I could perform better than him
I probably could and I've never played.

Never understood why we kept him as long as we have. Madden, any franchise I do either as coach or player on the Packers he's either cut (when I'm a player) or I fleece some team desperate for a RT with him.

GB has three sacks over the last four weeks, and one sack was because the Saints linemen tripped over themselves.

GB has three sacks over the last four weeks, and one sack was because the Saints linemen tripped over themselves.
*cough*TJ Watt*cough*...

Pretty sure one fmr Wisconsin Badger had that many sacks in two games at the beginning of the year... a guy we could have drafted.... a guy that would have done well on our team...

And why the fuck did we pay Perry all that cash for this sorta production?

*cough*TJ Watt*cough*...

Pretty sure one fmr Wisconsin Badger had that many sacks in two games at the beginning of the year... a guy we could have drafted.... a guy that would have done well on our team...

And why the fuck did we pay Perry all that cash for this sorta production?

I tee'd that up for you nicely.

We can blame the one armed man for Nick Perry. Aka blame Nick Perry.

I tee'd that up for you nicely.

We can blame the one armed man for Nick Perry. Aka blame Nick Perry.
Fucking annoying. At least when Clay got his first extension he was still producing and didn't fall off like a goddamn putz.

Sad thing with Perry is you just know that if he didn't get an extension; that he'd be healthy and balling the fuck out on some other team.

Dude can be a force, but he always has some nagging injury to deal with.

Sad thing with Perry is you just know that if he didn't get an extension; that he'd be healthy and balling the fuck out on some other team.

Dude can be a force, but he always has some nagging injury to deal with.
I don't get how he keeps fucking up his hand is the thing.

Like, broken hands is something I always expect to hear about a OL or DL having considering they routinely are hand down when the line up.

13 screws were apparently inserted into Rodgers collarbone.

13, dammit!

survivor1.gif

Guess who I am in that.

I'm going to burn, I know this. Don't care.

survivor1.gif

Guess who I am in that.

I'm going to burn, I know this. Don't care.

Look what happened to the SoB after the hit. A least somebody on his team cared enough to fight for him.

Back