2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

I'm spent.

Still not expecting much against the Bears on such a short week. But a win is a win.

I can't believe they pulled that out.

Is that our new motto? Josh Jones is a stud?

Yes

Also if someone were to tell me that a wr made Pacman Jones his bitch and broke his ankles on his way to setting up the game winning fg..... It would take a several dudes before I thought of Geronimo Allison lmfao. He just murdered him on national television

I'm gonna say it, but I'm sick of this offense. It's almost cringe worthy to watch. Rodgers gets the snap, then he's buying time and scrambling because no one is open. Romo even mentioned during the broadcast how this team thinks it's 2011 and McCarthy keeps expecting the receivers to win their one on ones.

Yes

Also if someone were to tell me that a wr made Pacman Jones his bitch and broke his ankles on his way to setting up the game winning fg..... It would take a several dudes before I thought of Geronimo Allison lmfao. He just murdered him on national television
He spun that dude into the dirt and it was GREAT

You ungrateful fucks need to shut your cocksuckers. Literally back to back arguable GOAT QB's and you just sit there bitching. Just having a chance at winning the division every year isn't good enough.

I'm gonna say it, but I'm sick of this offense. It's almost cringe worthy to watch. Rodgers gets the snap, then he's buying time and scrambling because no one is open. Romo even mentioned during the broadcast how this team thinks it's 2011 and McCarthy keeps expecting the receivers to win their one on ones.

Receivers should win their 1 on 1 because the routes should create enough space for Rodgers to throw it into proper coverage.

You ungrateful fucks need to shut your cocksuckers. Literally back to back arguable GOAT QB's and you just sit there bitching. Just having a chance at winning the division every year isn't good enough.

We have one of if not the best ever quarterback to play the game but haven't provided him with the team around him to get the championships he should have. The offensive line might get Rodgers killed. There have been teams that won championships with great defenses. I'd settle for an average defense.

Receivers should win their 1 on 1 because the routes should create enough space for Rodgers to throw it into proper coverage.

That's the problem though, they aren't creating much space and if they do Rodgers has to wait and wait and wait before he completes a pass. McCarthy doesn't need to change the scheme but adjust it to help guys get open. Another option would be if they had a legit run game like back in 2013 and 2014 that opposing defenses respected. This team drafted 3 backs and they'd rather just use a converted wide receiver as their number one back. Fucking hilarious.

That's the problem though, they aren't creating much space and if they do Rodgers has to wait and wait and wait before he completes a pass. McCarthy doesn't need to change the scheme but adjust it to help guys get open. Another option would be if they had a legit run game like back in 2013 and 2014 that opposing defenses respected. This team drafted 3 backs and they'd rather just use a converted wide receiver as their number one back. Fucking hilarious.

I don't think Montgomery has been bad as a running back. He's a liability when it comes to pass blocking though.

Let's see the offense once the tackles are back. Seemed like every play Rodgers was immediately under pressure from the edge. I'd like to see them move the pocket while these young dudes are starting, as it should ease the pressure.

We have one of if not the best ever quarterback to play the game but haven't provided him with the team around him to get the championships he should have. The offensive line might get Rodgers killed. There have been teams that won championships with great defenses. I'd settle for an average defense.

I'm a Bears fan and the only QB with actual talent in the history of our fucking franchise got whored out to shitty management and zero offensive line help. Cutler took so many hits its incredible he didn't die on that field.

They are creating space, int he NFL the difference between covered and open is literally where the defender's feet are. The routes are probably taking too long to develop. So they could adjust it but Rodgers is so good at extending plays and has wheels, so like Cutler under Trestman they just assume he will be safe. It's terrible but it's how they think. Your offensive line is always injured which doesn't help. Bears too, hell our whole division has offensive line problems seemingly every year.

Murphy's atrocious ass got sent to IR. I.think they're accepting applications for the T position

Rollins played 7 snaps Sunday. Jones went from 0 snaps in the opener to playing every defensive down this week. In Jones we trust.

Rollins played 7 snaps Sunday. Jones went from 0 snaps in the opener to playing every defensive down this week. In Jones we trust.

Another draft bust on Randall and Rollins by uncle teddy?

The worst part of it another first and second round pic wasted (let's hope I'm wrong) when a team is paying a player (Rodgers) that much money, you cannot afford to miss on your draft pics.

Until he gets hurt.

I already like King and Jones a million times more than Randall and Rollins

Even if they somehow turn out to be just as bad, at least they play with an edge and enjoy hitting people. R&R look like bitches by comparison

I already like King and Jones a million times more than Randall and Rollins

Even if they somehow turn out to be just as bad, at least they play with an edge and enjoy hitting people. R&R look like bitches by comparison

Excited to see Jones playing along with Daniels and a healthy Perry (does that even exist?).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back