2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

That looked like pass interference by Seatle in the 2nd.

Had Seattle got 6 I would have lost my shit. Defense manned up before the half there.

Pack gets the ball to start the second half, they gotta make something happen.

McCarthy way to conservative,again
mike-mccarthy2.jpg

Had Seattle got 6 I would have lost my shit. Defense manned up before the half there.

Pack gets the ball to start the second half, they gotta make something happen.

Seattle should be up 10 - 0.

I'm a Packers fan.. but those 2 flags on the pick were complete garbage. Commentators agree along with anyone else with eyes.

Seattle should be up 10 - 0.

I'm a Packers fan.. but those 2 flags on the pick were complete garbage. Commentators agree along with anyone else with eyes.

Green Bay should have at least 3 points as well Seattle got away with pass interference in the second that would have put them in field goal range.

Front seven looked top tier. Randull is still a liability.

I actually thought he played really well. Good solid coverage all around from him today. I just hope he stays healthy.

Good gritty win for the Pack in week 1.

A lot of good stuff today, very happy Pack got the W.
It was a very gritty first half, I'm sure Rodgers gave a good speech at halftime. Excited for this season. Even against the Seahawks improved D we did good.

The defense played well until it really counted late in the game. I liked Rodgers taking the first and 5 instead of first and 10 to have a better chance of getting a first down. He knew they couldn't give the ball back to Seattle.

I actually thought he played really well. Good solid coverage all around from him today. I just hope he stays healthy.

Good gritty win for the Pack in week 1.
Better than last year, true. Let's hope for the best, but the failcons next week could exploit him.

Just watched the Steelers game and TT needs my size 14 shoe in his ass for not drafting TJ Watt.

Back