2017 Green Bay Packers thread. Do we have a defense? Hell no

Our cans are killing the Rams cans

Liked what I saw from Mays, A Jones, Allison and J Jones. Hill might nab the 3rd QB as well depending if they keep 3

Who the hell is Donatello Brown lmfao

Dude's gonna be the savior of the secondary

And they traded up for spriggs?

Uncle ted strikes again

Lang and Sitton were both top 5 guards in 2015.

It takes a very, very bold GM to let both of those guards go in a span of a year.

Is bold the right word?

Who the hell is Donatello Brown lmfao

Dude's gonna be the savior of the secondary

What Demetri Goodson should have been.

Literally how will they have a top 10 pass defense? The #1 cb couldn't start in Jacksonville and the #2 is a rookie

The Safety group is fuckin sick but they cant save the entire secondary

I actually agree that the ceiling for the secondary is high (and I think Kevin King sucks).

House is a bona fide boundary corner and I really do think Rollins could be a very good corner and that Randall could be a versatile cover nickel.

But it all depends on the pass rush, which I don't trust at all. Letting Peppers go without even an offer and sign for cheap with Carolina was unforgivable. He was consistently the best pass rusher when Perry wasn't beast moding.

Harry Sydney of Niners and Packers fame pretty much said the Packers do not have any hope for a decent run game given what Ty and the 5 rookies showed this preseason, but we should not fret because the team is all about Aaron Rodgers passing anyway. Not exactly an endorsement.

The offensive line is offensive.

Harry Sydney of Niners and Packers fame pretty much said the Packers do not have any hope for a decent run game given what Ty and the 5 rookies showed this preseason, but we should not fret because the team is all about Aaron Rodgers passing anyway. Not exactly an endorsement.

It will be a screen game which is basically a handoff and quick passes to the big tight ends on crossing patterns. When they try to play close coverage on the tight ends, they will head downfield.

Jones had a 5.5 average and caught 2 TDs in preseason. Not saying it matters but surely that's showing something?

Ty was good last year being thrown into it and now had an entire offseason to focus on RB. Overall unproven on paper but I'm not that worried about them

Green Bay police scanner:
2:38 pm
9/1/17

1265 Lombardi Ave - Lambeau Field - black male insisting he's there to try out for the Packers - is refusing to leave

Green Bay police scanner:
2:38 pm
9/1/17

1265 Lombardi Ave - Lambeau Field - black male insisting he's there to try out for the Packers - is refusing to leave

Can he play right tackle?

Packers cut both Callahan and Hill? One has to go to the practice squad.

Packers cut both Callahan and Hill? One has to go to the practice squad.

Yep. I'm assuming Hill. Dude can ball.

Choked Janis made it to the 53. He is all hype, IMO. He had better produce at the very least on ST this year because his play in that department went down last year.

Would be nice if they ran more sweeps for him seeing as he's deadly with them

Would be nice if they ran more sweeps for him seeing as he's deadly with them

Agreed. They gotta get creative and give him some simple ass assignments because the guy has tools. Limited tools, but tools.....none the less.

Traded Jayrone Elliott to the Cowboys for a 7th rounder and picked up some dude named Chris Odom from the Falcons cuts

Back