2017 Fedor vs 2017 Mark Hunt

No, it doesn't. Not if we accept the fact that his chin is at a point where anyone landing a punch is able to knock him down/out.

Not if we accept the fact that people/fighters age differently.

He started taking ass whoopings essentially when he started fighting legit competition in the US

Fedor cannot take shots anymore. I love the man and its heart breaking to see but, I really do not want to see him get beat in such ways. I personally never though I would see him ever get beat that way.

Oh and one more thing, Fedor ducked the UFC when he had the chance to actually fight the best in the world after Prides demise. That is why I hate him, he doesn't stand for what real fighters stand for. I'm glad to see his legacy get tarnished every time he gets thrashed.

He already fought the best in the world you lil cuck.

Dana white and the u fight cheap cronies tried to lowball the GOAT and he didnt want a part of it, plus he obviously hates dana

no fedor fans think he was untouchable. he had a hell of a chin though. we've seen him get rocked, suplexed and head kicked many times
There are plenty of Fedor fanatics who still to this day believe "prime" Fedor was untouchable.

Your wrong we all saw the decline before that. He looked bad when he was getting ground and pounded by brett rogers (off all people). At this point both guys are old and have been KO'd Multiple times so its really a toss up.

Fedor was already on the way down way before that, the last fight where he fought smart & used all his skills was against Hunt or possibly Lindland. After that, he started relying more & more on his punching power and his striking setups & grappling went into the toilet as he started hunting for KO punches. By the time he made it to Affliction he didn't know what a takedown was and in Strikeforce all he did was swing power punches at the head. His power and speed carried him for a few years after his technique disappeared, but once that was gone too it was all over.

It's hilarious that fedor fans r keep saying " father time got Fedor ". Mitrione is only 2 years younger than Fedor and his body was destroyed to the point he had to undergo multiple surgeries by the time he left NFL.
jesus christ, you and all the people that liked this post are probably the most stupid people on sherdog

It's hilarious that fedor fans r keep saying " father time got Fedor ". Mitrione is only 2 years younger than Fedor and his body was destroyed to the point he had to undergo multiple surgeries by the time he left NFL.

40 fights versus 16.

Gtfo

Fedor would get KTFO
20170624090644_1DX_3030.JPG

Hunt only loses to elite heavyweights. Won round 2 vs Brock even. Still beats mid level guys like Bigfoot and Lewis. Fedor probably isn't even mid level at this point.
Hunt also loses to low level middleweights.

I don't even want to think about this. Sounds like fedor plans to fight again, but I hope he hangs it up if he wins.

Lmfao hunt murders fedor....like fedor actually ceases to exist.

Hunts older though, had more fights and been fighting longer ... what's the excuses ? Shouldn't Fedor win ?

I'm just going by the rules/ excuses set out by Fedor fans when he loses ... you know, he lost "because of age, ring age, the amount of fighters he's had" etc etc

Fedor is easily GOAT but 2017 Fedor couldnt decisively beat and nearly lost to fucking Fabio Maldonado. Hunt knocks him out

Back