2017 Fedor vs 2017 Mark Hunt

Fedor (who almost lost to Fabio Maldonado) would lose easily.

Fedor's power isn't enough to knock Hunt out and his grappling has been non existant for years..
Also doesn't have the strength anymore ( in my opinion ) to muscle Hunt to the ground from the clinch, the "best hips in MMA" are long gone..

Considering he is just a headhunter nowadays and even if he is probably still a considerable bit faster than Hunt, his chin is gone.
At this point it's just a matter of time before Hunto lands the big punch and walks away

Hunt would most likely knock him out. Fedor aged like shit. Mark aged like fine wine.

Mitrione also had his pro debut almost 10 years after Fedor.
Which means he started his second career in mma in his 30s (after washing out in the nfl)
And still beat Fedor

Which means he started his second career in mma in his 30s (after washing out in the nfl)
And still beat Fedor

He sure did. Fedor is a shadow of his former self. I don't get your point.

He sure did. Fedor is a shadow of his former self. I don't get your point.
If hes getting beat by guys that have limited experience it begs the question, how good was he really?

The same Fedor fans who like to use the excuse that Fedor has aged badly because of all his "wars" were the same ones wanking on about how he was so untouchable throughout his career.
no fedor fans think he was untouchable. he had a hell of a chin though. we've seen him get rocked, suplexed and head kicked many times

Hunt the ultimate gatekeeper closes the gate on Fedor's career with a walkoff KO...

It's hilarious that fedor fans r keep saying " father time got Fedor ". Mitrione is only 2 years younger than Fedor and his body was destroyed to the point he had to undergo multiple surgeries by the time he left NFL.
you dont know how a prime works do you

Hunt only loses to elite heavyweights. Won round 2 vs Brock even. Still beats mid level guys like Bigfoot and Lewis. Fedor probably isn't even mid level at this point.

If hes getting beat by guys that have limited experience it begs the question, how good was he really?

No, it doesn't. Not if we accept the fact that his chin is at a point where anyone landing a punch is able to knock him down/out.

Not if we accept the fact that people/fighters age differently.

It's hilarious that fedor fans r keep saying " father time got Fedor ". Mitrione is only 2 years younger than Fedor and his body was destroyed to the point he had to undergo multiple surgeries by the time he left NFL.

.....and?

Fedor was the best HW on the planet, and evenutally, started to lose. It's pretty obvious his age caught up to him

People age differently, omg no way!

Fedor had troubles with Hunt in PRIDE when Hunt was significantly worse in the ground than now. Hunt had great submission attempt on Fedor. In 2017 I think Hunt by walk-off KO.

I don't like Fedor by any means but I think he's obviously past what he was. I understand your question but I think it's more impressive that Fedor beat Hunt when he did. Unless your implying Hunts game has evolved ten fold since their first match. Hunt has always been Hunt, Fedor just happened to beat the younger, faster version of him.

Oh and one more thing, Fedor ducked the UFC when he had the chance to actually fight the best in the world after Prides demise. That is why I hate him, he doesn't stand for what real fighters stand for. I'm glad to see his legacy get tarnished every time he gets thrashed.

Back