2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick 2 - demaryius thomas, devante Parker, kelvin benjamin, Brandon Marshall, thielen, sterling shepard

Pick two.. PPR league ....Tarik Cohen, Mike Gillislee , Jarvis Landry, Randall Cobb

Pick 2 - demaryius thomas, devante Parker, kelvin benjamin, Brandon Marshall, thielen, sterling shepard

Thomas and Parker...

Better rb bench stashes, pick 2

Carson
Prosise
Kamara

I like Kamara because Peterson is talking himself into the dog house and I wouldn't be shocked if he gets released at some point. I like Carson as well...

Sounding like Howard might be at bare minimum limited on Sunday if not outright Questionable at this stage for people that have Cohen.

Lmao picked Chris Hogan up after someone dropped him on wednesday...just traded him for Bilal Powell and Ameer Abdullah

Lmao picked Chris Hogan up after someone dropped him on wednesday...just traded him for Bilal Powell and Ameer Abdullah

Nice work. That dude is a fucking moron.

You should do the Heisman pose after that trade.

Did I fucked up? Traded Antonio Brown for Julio Jones and Alshon Jeffery. Also considering dropping Javorius Allen for Chris Carson as a promising question mark backup...

Did I fucked up? Traded Antonio Brown for Julio Jones and Alshon Jeffery. Also considering dropping Javorius Allen for Chris Carson as a promising question mark backup...

That depends on the health of Julio, and how Wentz does. Not a bad trade, but i like AB more than those 2.

Always scary to trade away AB, but definitely worth it if you get those two.

I'd keep Buck Allen and see how he does...he should catch a lot of balls in a Baltimore. That Seattle backfield is too crowded. I do think Carson is a good RB though and if you're just looking for a stash, he's probably the better choice.

Always scary to trade away AB, but definitely worth it if you get those two.

I'd keep Buck Allen and see how he does...he should catch a lot of balls in a Baltimore. That Seattle backfield is too crowded. I do think Carson is a good RB though and if you're just looking for a stash, he's probably the better choice.
Yeah, I was sort of banking on Rawls and injury problems pushing him up to being number 1 since Lacy's been taking a dump. I'll wait, though.
Here's how my team is looking at the moment in a standard 10 team league.

QB: Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota
WR: Julio Jones, Alshon Jeffery, Davante Adams, T.Y. Hilton, Corey Coleman
RB: Demarco Murray, Todd Gurley, Bilal Powell, Jacquizz Rodgers, Javorius Allen
TE: Kyle Rudolph
K: Dan Bailey
DEF: Raiders

Standard scoring - Crowell or D.Thomas at flex

I'd go Thomas. That Ravens defense looks scary, could destroy a rookie QB in only his 2nd game and the entire offense falls apart. Plus browns will have to abandon the run if they get behind.

And Dallas' secondary is kinda blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back