2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go with Ertz. Philly is ok throwing more, whereas the Titans want to be a run-first team. Plus you're right, the jags defense is good. So is KC's defense but Eric Berry is out so that hurts their pass defense.

Also, Titans have better receivers that take away targets from Walker. Whereas Ertz only has to compete with Agholor and maybe sproles.
Gracias. I usually lean TEs but I am partial to the big (usually) slow brutes as pass catchers.

id go with ertz, i watched that week 1 game from beginning to end and he is by far carsons favorite target on that team. I see him getting 10 targets on the regular. I have similar situation in my main league with ertz and walker (no gronk though lol) and i plan on leaning ertz most of the season. I also had marvin jones and played him which worked only becasue he socred a td. I dropped him, hope i dont regret that. I also have perkins but in a non flex league where we just use 2 rb's so hell probably ride the pine for me all year.
It's annoying isn't it?

Id still give Perkins another chance this week on MNF. I think the Giants will be much better with Beckham back.
And THIS is why this decision is a pain in the ass for me.

Id still give Perkins another chance this week on MNF. I think the Giants will be much better with Beckham back.
just saw right now someone dropped perkins in 1 of my leagues today, im about to put in a claim on him. Thinking i might drop panthers defense since i also have seahawks. Only other candidates to drop would be fleener who is my backup to reed, derrick henry who i want to hold onto simply for the fact if demarco goes down i think henry will be a stud and hurns who is my #4 wr behind brown, dez and davante parker. Yeah im dropping panthers.

just saw right now someone dropped perkins in 1 of my leagues today, im about to put in a claim on him. Thinking i might drop panthers defense since i also have seahawks. Only other candidates to drop would be fleener who is my backup to reed, derrick henry who i want to hold onto simply for the fact if demarco goes down i think henry will be a stud and hurns who is my #4 wr behind brown, dez and davante parker. Yeah im dropping panthers.
Why do you have two defenses? I literally only carry one and sometimes won't drop that one on their BYE week and just "eat it" so to speak.

Why do you have two defenses? I literally only carry one and sometimes won't drop that one on their BYE week and just "eat it" so to speak.

i vary my defensive strategy. Sometimes i carry 2 all year if i get 2 defenses i love and i can switch back and forth depending on matchup and that was my plan with hawks/panthers.

my other league, i always have 2, but im non committed to either. I litteralry look at the nfl schedule a week in advance and pick up a D that has a good matchup for the following week and just sit them until the matchup comes dropping one D each week and picking up another just playing it by ear.

i vary my defensive strategy. Sometimes i carry 2 all year if i get 2 defenses i love and i can switch back and forth depending on matchup and that was my plan with hawks/panthers.

my other league, i always have 2, but im non committed to either. I litteralry look at the nfl schedule a week in advance and pick up a D that has a good matchup for the following week and just sit them until the matchup comes dropping one D each week and picking up another just playing it by ear.

I do the same thing. Lots of people stream defenses nowadays, so in order to stay one step ahead, I check the matchups 2 weeks down the line to see if there's a really juicy matchup, and if there is, I'll pick them up a week early.

I only do this later in the season when the waiver wire is pretty void of talent, AND only if I feel like I can afford the bench spot.

But if there's a good lottery ticket RB/WR, then I'll always grab him and not carry the 2nd defense.

Two flex league, choosing between two awful matchups for my second flex.

M Bryant vs MN
or
Crow @ BAL

Yuck!!

Would anyone here drop Tyrell Williams to pick up Corey Coleman at this point?

I pick a new one up each week based on matchups.

In 10 team leagues some guys like Evan Silva even prefer to stream QBs all year... It's an interesting idea... Especially when you see how this week shook out.

Would anyone here drop Tyrell Williams to pick up Corey Coleman at this point?

Oh fucking absolutely. #1 target on a team with up and coming rookie qb vs #3 or 4 targeted player on any team? Yes yes all day.

Also a team that is behind a lot so game script favors WRs.

Oh fucking absolutely. #1 target on a team with up and coming rookie qb vs #3 or 4 targeted player on any team? Yes yes all day.

Also a team that is behind a lot so game script favors WRs.
That's what I was thinking. Guess everyone in my league is scared of the Browns because of the stigma around their poor team and bad QB situations in the past.

That's what I was thinking. Guess everyone in my league is scared of the Browns because of the stigma around their poor team and bad QB situations in the past.

I wouldn't hesitate. I'm shocked he's on the wire.

Think also of the quality fantasy options they've produced the last several years. Gordon, Pryor, Crowell, West...

I wouldn't hesitate. I'm shocked he's on the wire.

Think also of the quality fantasy options they've produced the last several years. Gordon, Pryor, Crowell, West...
And someone dropped Jameis Winston during the waiver wire scrambles because they already have Rodgers and needed space for Cohen. Think I'll drop Cousins for him.

I have another dilemma like my last one on a different league.

Need to bench one of the following. 0.8 PPR

Demarco@jax, Dalvin@pit, k.hunt vs phi, or fournette vs ten

Lol I wish I had this problem

I think I'd bench Demarco but it's thin

I just read that with his win last week, Big Ben now holds the record for most wins in the browns stadium... Over every browns QB that ever played there.

What kind of cans are you playing against?

Cook has worst matchup imo. DM too good to bench.

Just got offered Mike Evans for D. Freeman. Tempted. Have Ajayi and CJ Anderson as my other RBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back