2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister is playing for the first time this year, she had the first pick and took Brown over my advice of Johnson, good thing she didn't listen to my dumb ass.

I am 1st in waiver order and am looking for a RB. Who shoud I pick up? 10 man PPR.

Ellington
Kerwynn Williams
Cohen

Etc.

Benched Hunt and still won by 40 points

I am 1st in waiver order and am looking for a RB. Who shoud I pick up? 10 man PPR.

Ellington
Kerwynn Williams
Cohen

Etc.
Cohen

Buck Allen or Terrance West?

Allen is available on waivers, but I'd have to drop West to get him. Been stewing on this one since Sunday.

Cook vs Pitt or Hunt vs Phi. Looks like each are going up against tough defenses.

Which trade side is better:

Kareem Hunt & Sammy Watkins
Jordy Nelson & Doug Martin

Standard scoring

Id still take Nelson over Hunt after one week but but if you need a stronger RB then WR id take the Hunt side.

Which trade side is better:

Kareem Hunt & Sammy Watkins
Jordy Nelson & Doug Martin

Standard scoring
id take jordy and martin

could be a mistake as hunt looks like a bell cow potential stud, but its 1 week and i think martin will be solid when he gets back and watkins will prove to be dead weight this year.

im good at starting rb with leveon and gurley but need depth (currently have riddick, perkins and woodhead). Im dropping riddick for sure and possibly woodhead. I want to roll the dice with carson of the seahawks, i liked what i saw watching that game vs GB. As for dropping woodhead, i could go with either buck allen or charles simms over him off waivers. What you think?

also, which D would you play this week on thursday, bengals or texans? Both offenses looked shit so i think either is a solid choice, but who should i roll with?

Lost by 0.7 in my pay league. Needed 7 more yards from D thomas, or Gordon. Hurt me right in the feelz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back