2017 Fantasy Football Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
AP. Both backups but I think they would like to get him a TD vs old team if they can.

FML for having the #1 pick. fantasy football is cruel

Week 1 isnt even complete and Ive already lost my first and third round picks in the same league. To top it off, Im 11th on the waiver wire.

Only in a 20 team league would Tarik Cohen be drafted and on a roster before the season started

Up against Philip Rivers but have Keenan Allen smh

I'm a Howard owner, pretty loaded at RB (also have McCoy, Gillislee, and Gore) but feel like I need to put in a claim for Cohen as insurance

I drafted Coleman since he could be an RB1 if Freeman gets hurt but I may have to drop him, we can only carry 5 RB's. After every draft I feel like I have the deepest team in my league and it never fuckin' matters, one week in and I've gotta drop someone I really like - happens every year

Yesss I won pulled through this week. Holy crap. Won by two points

Got dead fucking last in SDII. The only upside is that Todd Gurley got a shitload of touches and looked pretty good.

Got dead fucking last in SDII. The only upside is that Todd Gurley got a shitload of touches and looked pretty good.
I had to face Hunt and lost A. Robisnon in the 1st quarter in sherdog 2 but still got the win.

won my matchup 62-48 lol, i lose to every single other team in the league except the sad sack i played against. just win baby!!

Gurley looked like shit.

Should I put Coby Fleener or Giovanni Bernard as my Flex? Coby had a good game, but I don't think he'll put up numbers like that very often. And I'm not sure how good Pats d is against TEs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back