2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Lost by less than 2. Put up 133. Thanks TY

10 team Keeper league 2QB .5ppr

Giving: Hunt, Abdullah, Dalvin Cook

Receiving: Matt Ryan, Gronk, Hilton, Adrian Peterson, and Andrew Luck

Im in first by a mile right now. 6-0 and 200 more points than second place. I can keep Cook for a 4th next year and Hunt for a 5th. This is crazy tho right

10 team Keeper league 2QB .5ppr

Giving: Hunt, Abdullah, Dalvin Cook

Receiving: Matt Ryan, Gronk, Hilton, Adrian Peterson, and Andrew Luck

Im in first by a mile right now. 6-0 and 200 more points than second place. I can keep Cook for a 4th next year and Hunt for a 5th. This is crazy tho right
Isn't Cook on IR? And Abdullah is on a team that was last in the run last year.

The guy giving all that shit is a moron.

What are you guys thoughts on Pryor and M Bryant? Who's better rest of season? Would you try to send either or both of them for Chris Hogan? What kind of package could land Hogan?

Need advice. I suck at trades...but my situation at RB is awful Team is 3-3. PPR

QB - Cousins, Rivers
RB - Lynch, Fat Rob, White, Dion Lewis (stashed...just to see what happens), Gallman
WR - Brown, Tate, Parker, Fuller, Mathews
TE - Gronk, Watson
D/ST - Stream, usually do well this way

My waiver positions have sucked all year. Seems kinda fucked up but I have not been able to grab any RB's to fill the void.

I feel that giving up either Brown or Gronk in a trade will not help me. I'm afraid of Gronk and injuries but who to replace him with? TE kinda blows beyond the top 4-5 guys and I have done the TE streaming thing before. Don't enjoy that

Fuller I feel like is a sell high. Parker getting hurt affects his value (as does Cutler). Who could I get for Fuller? Any ideas? I've looked over rosters..have had some trade offers come my way but everyone wants Brown or Gronk.

I feel dumb stashing Shepherd while Sanders is in my IR slot.

Well just picked up Hundley and Im starting him. Hope he performs well.

Nelson Agholar or Cooper Kupp?

guess im just hoping for the best. I didnt have many options. I am in a 14-man league and he was basically the only starting qb left
Ouch.

If DB and Bulaga could come back and STAY BACK it wouldn't be nearly as bad. It's rough seeing a RG play LT for one quarter then RT for the last 2.

I've lost four in a row and need to start winning. Chances of these starters performing well? Had some of these guys on bench or with byes last week, and I acquired a few through trades recently. Only player I would even consider swapping in would be Kyle Rudolph over ASJ, but he's one of the biggest go-to options for McCown and has a bigger upside imo.

QB: Russell
RB: Gurley, Ajayi
WR: Julio, M. Thomas
TE: ASJ
Flex: AP
K: Lutz
DST: Steelers

Back