2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

God Dammit. My opp in main league had Hunt AND Gordon AND Butker. And to think I was excited after CJ Anderson's Thursday game. And yet I'll watch today like I have a chance to win, like an idiot..

I thought last night was as bad as it could get. Nope. He also has Gurley and Lat Murray. I'll finish with a respectable point total and still lose by 60+

Screw Todd gurley! He killed my thirty point advantage and now I'm losing by 2 points smh. I still have bell playing tho and marshawn lynch left, I hope they come through for me.

Of course I have both AB and Burkhead. That’s some rough luck.

How likely are Bell, Kamara, and Lynch to get a lot of playing time the next 2 weeks? Also should I go with keenum or goff the next 2 weeks? I wanna stick to keenum but I'm nervous that they bench him during the game for bridgewater. I ask because I made it to the final in my league lol

So I sat Foles for Stafford and missed out on 15 pts. It didn't hurt me too bad. I clinched a win with Julio still left.

I guess the Giants defense is really that bad.

Well, I'm out of the POs. Opponent had Gurley.

Good season. Got lucky in a lot of games. Bell is fantasy MVP this year imo.

Made the championship in both my leagues. Nice

2 playoff leagues: In one title game and the other I am down 115.5 to 116 and I have the TB kicker left.

THE IMPROBABLE RUN OF PANDA CONTINUES!

Down 40 week 13... win by .18 after MFN. Down 60 going into SNF.. win by 61 in week 15. No need for a comeback today!

98c.gif

Screw Todd gurley! He killed my thirty point advantage and now I'm losing by 2 points smh. I still have bell playing tho and marshawn lynch left, I hope they come through for me.

My opponent had Antonio Brown. I had Gurley. I still lost. FML

Lost Wentz in a 2 QB league on my bye week and now I lost Antonio Brown for the championship game. If the packers shut down Rodgers I'm done.

God Mike Evans is frustrating.

edit and naturally he catches a bomb 2 seconds later....without offensive PI no less. Still frustrating.

My opponent had Antonio Brown. I had Gurley. I still lost. FML
That's too bad lol I ended up winning thanks to a bell td and lynch getting good yards. I'm in the final now. I really need to win cuz the guy I'm going against beat me twice in the regular season.

In the fernals now baby

The football gods smote my upcoming opponent too lol. Will take a heroic effort to beat me

1254172884282.jpg

Back