Im fucked with Fournette out. Awesome.

Al Morris vs Oak
Gio vs Min (Mixon is out)
D. Murray vs SF
Crow vs Bal

PPR. Pick two.

Gio and Morris.

Hard to trust Murray at this point.

It's San Fran though... isn't he in a position you play the matchup potentially?

I prefer guaranteed touches over match ups. Gio and Morris both guaranteed 15+ touches. Morris doesn’t catch passes but he’ll get more carries. Gio will catch 3-5 passes and have 5+ targets. I think each of those guys therefore have a higher floor than Murray.

Murray has also just been bad this year. And it’s a clear split with him and Henry. They would have Henry in there way more often if he could pass block/catch passes better.

I prefer guaranteed touches over match ups. Gio and Morris both guaranteed 15+ touches. Morris doesn’t catch passes but he’ll get more carries. Gio will catch 3-5 passes and have 5+ targets. I think each of those guys therefore have a higher floor than Murray.

Murray has also just been bad this year. And it’s a clear split with him and Henry. They would have Henry in there way more often if he could pass block/catch passes better.
This is how I have it set right now.

I tried to play matchups over my usual “play your starters” rules and got destroyed and out of the yoffs in multiple leagues because of it lol.

And just lol @ the Titans not force feeding Henry. Dude is a baller.

Flex PPR

Dion Lewis (currently have him slotted)
Ju-Ju
Morris

FYI - I already have Burkehead loaded as RB 2 and Gronk. I know it can be silly to roll with so many guys from one team but with that offense, it has been working. I also have Antonio WR1

Pick 1 - Delanie walker, sterling shepard, Chris hogan

Perine or mike davis. My QB is Russ

God Dammit. My opp in main league had Hunt AND Gordon AND Butker. And to think I was excited after CJ Anderson's Thursday game. And yet I'll watch today like I have a chance to win, like an idiot..

I guess Stefon Diggs no longer exists.

Fuck Mariota. He sucks.

Back