2017 Fantasy Football Discussion v 2.0 - The Injury Edition

Kelse got me 11 pts. Pretty fair, imo. Thats all I really need from him.

anyone else starting a. jones this weekend? ended up benching lynch for him in one league.
Yup

Also traded him for Doug Baldwin in another.

Pick up Deandre Washington btw.

Is Lynch even worth holding onto at this point?
Ya Id bench him. Theyre going back to power ball.

Gonna start seeing more passing to the other RBs though.

So, it looks like Delanie Walker is trending in the WRONG direction for Sunday as he didn't practice today.

He sits in my Flex with Ertz starting at TE and Gronk in the other Flex spot. I have Shepard (who is playing against Seattle), Amendola, Gallman, Decker, or Christ Thompson....

Any suggestions? Leaning towards Decker or Shepard but Shepard being up against Sea concerns me.

The waiver wire is brutal in that league.. I was out ranked on someone picking up Hundley this week. I just needed him for one game. So I picked up Fitzpatrick with hopes that Winston sits. If Winston plays, I'll probably get a zero from my QB position with Watson on a bye.

haha damn. ya that league is deep. if i didn't just drop the tampa D there would only be the 49ers available

Welp, I'm fucked.. Winston is playing Sunday and there are no other available starting QBs on the waiver wire. Zero points from my QB position here we come.

Welp, I'm fucked.. Winston is playing Sunday and there are no other available starting QBs on the waiver wire. Zero points from my QB position here we come.
Sucks man. Saw that earlier and thought about what you said

ASJ who is on a tear, against a stronger TE defense, or Kyle Rudolph who will be playing without Diggs and against a poor TE defense? I think both teams will lean on their TE's quite a bit, especially considering their run games might not do shit. Just based on the players and their performances, I would go with ASJ, but the matchups are giving me hesitation.

My receivers are Keenan Allen, Kelvin Benjamin, Canarious Thomas, and D Jax.
Everyone but Jackson is questionable what should I do?

My receivers are Keenan Allen, Kelvin Benjamin, Canarious Thomas, and D Jax.
Everyone but Jackson is questionable what should I do?

I think they all play...I take it you need to start 2? I'd go Kelvin and DMT.

Traded TY Hilton and Chris Ivory yesterday for Dez. Even with Fournette out this week I feel like I won that one.

Keenan and Delanie on same squad. I know both are playing, but concerned.

Keenan - rough match up
Delanie - who knows how much he plays...

Options at WR - Kupp, Algohlor, Sanu, Decker...all available
Option at TE - Doyle

Thoughts?

Keenan - rough match up

Option at TE - Doyle

Thoughts?

I got Keenan as well and don't know if I want to start him. I'm in a deep league so I don't have the solid backup's like you do. I would start Agholor if I was you.

So, it looks like Delanie Walker is trending in the WRONG direction for Sunday as he didn't practice today.

He sits in my Flex with Ertz starting at TE and Gronk in the other Flex spot. I have Shepard (who is playing against Seattle), Amendola, Gallman, Decker, or Christ Thompson....

Any suggestions? Leaning towards Decker or Shepard but Shepard being up against Sea concerns me.

If it's PPR I'd go with Chris Thompson or Shepard. Amendola could always be solid if he makes it through the entire game.

If it's PPR I'd go with Chris Thompson or Shepard. Amendola could always be solid if he makes it through the entire game.
And now Walker is a go against the Browns. Goddamn you fantasy

And now Walker is a go against the Browns. Goddamn you fantasy

Yeah I'm running into the same problem with Keenan Allen. Fantasy is a ton of fun but it's also stressful as shit when your a competitive person by nature.

Keenan - rough match up

Option at TE - Doyle

Thoughts?

Start Aglohor and Walker

Back