2017 Election Night in America (Virginia and NJ)

Hmmm yeah why didn't the last Democrat governor make it a thing? It's almost like it wasn't even an issue until Gillespie decided to go full Trumpster because he had absolutely fuck all to offer VA other than protecting them from boogeymen.

Do you know who controls the state legislature ?

Trumptards btfo in this election! Lost to a tranny lmao! Deal with it snow flakes ;)

CNN celebrating like Fedor fanboys celebrating the Ishii win. Lol

Illegal mexicans, dummy. Mexicans are some of the best citizens of america. The illegals and the sympothizers hold anti american views, which is not what this country needs.

Personally, I don't think America needs a fucking con-artist like Ed Gillespie and his dogshit policies that he didn't even have the balls to discuss which is why he made the race entirely about MS-13 and confederate statues.

Personally, I don't think America needs a fucking con-artist like Ed Gillespie and his dogshit policies that he didn't even have the balls to discuss which is why he made the race entirely about MS-13 and confederate statues.
I don't either, but that's not what I was addressing.

Illegal mexicans, dummy. Mexicans are some of the best citizens of america. The illegals and the sympothizers hold anti american views, which is not what this country needs.

You ever think that singling them out as "illegals" and painting them as the literal devil instead of allowing a path for citizenship and assimilation might have something to do with that?

People who are ostracized dislike people who are ostracizing them, what a concept!

You ever think that singling them out as "illegals" and painting them as the literal devil instead of allowing a path for citizenship and assimilation might have something to do with that?

People who are ostracized dislike people who are ostracizing them, what a concept!
Of course an easy path to citizenship and assimilation should be desired by people and our government. But I'm not gonna call them by another name. I believe drugs should be legal, but that doesn't mean I'm not still a criminal by possessing them

Of course an easy path to citizenship and assimilation should be desired by people and our government. But I'm not gonna call them by another name. I believe drugs should be legal, but that doesn't mean I'm not still a criminal by possessing them

You literally are attaching their value to whether or not they filled out a form and paid a bunch of money. We're talking about people, not grass. This should be a no brainer.

I don't either, but that's not what I was addressing.

You sound perfectly willing to accept a lot of terrible policy as long as you get to stick to illegal immigrants. Obviously that's your number one priority and overrides everything else.

You literally are attaching their value to whether or not they filled out a form and paid a bunch of money. We're talking about people, not grass. This should be a no brainer.
It's not just filling out a form though, citizens of america have to pay taxes, have a SSN.

You sound perfectly willing to accept a lot of terrible policy as long as you get to stick to illegal immigrants. Obviously that's your number one priority and overrides everything else.
Lol not at all clown. What terrible policies am I willing to accept?

Trumptards btfo in this election! Lost to a tranny lmao! Deal with it snow flakes ;)
You are such a horrible poster. You laugh and make jokes when things are in your favor, but when there not you stay quiet and hide behind likes. Probably a pussy irl

You are such a horrible poster. You laugh and make jokes when things are in your favor, but when there not you stay quiet and hide behind likes. Probably a pussy irl
Sounds like you need a safespace, pussy fart

<DCrying>

Lol not at all clown. What terrible policies am I willing to accept?

Oh you know, typical Republican garbage. Massive tax cuts for the rich, shitty Obamacare repeals that kick 20+ million off of health insurance, financial sector deregulation, gutting environmental standards etc.

I'm sure you wouldn't love any of that but based on our exchange so far you seem like a huge fucking idiot and I think you'd be willing to suffer through all of that and more as long as you get to stick it to illegal Mexicans.

It's not just filling out a form though, citizens of america have to pay taxes, have a SSN.

{<huh}

Immigrants DO pay taxes. Whether it be sales taxes, payroll taxes, or income taxes, that's why you can apply for an ITIN aside from having forms. How the hell else do you think we keep track of undocumented people? We give them documents. Aside from that, they can't get social security benefits or welfare. So it's even better for us because they pay taxes, but can't draw out on them.

And if you really thought it was imperative for people to have SSNs, it might be a good idea to have a path for those people to acquire an SSN no? When you're vilifying them as the devil incarnate drinking up all our tax revenue because they didn't fill out the form, but at the same time shitting on them for not being able to fill out the form, it goes into the realm of absurdity.

Yet you wonder why they still rep their home countries and have fleeting affinities to here. I mean, it's baffling how you think you can have it both ways.

Back