2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The B1G is in deep doody! Wiscansin needs to win out then beat Ohio State in the title game

What makes you think Ohio State will be in the championship? I guess next weeks game will determine that.

Wisconsin has two big games coming up against Iowa and Michigan then they have to go to Minnesota for the border battle against a team that has nothing to lose. The injuries are mounting up and Hornibrook is very inconsistent.

Is the Hardrock Stadium just for University if Miami? If so, that’s absurd lol.

What makes you think Ohio State will be in the championship? I guess next weeks game will determine that.

Wisconsin has two big games coming up against Iowa and Michigan then they have to go to Minnesota for the border battle against a team that has nothing to lose. The injuries are mounting up and Hornibrook is very inconsistent.

sm10 is done

Daddy remains supreme
2000px-SEC_logo_in_Texas_A%26M_colors.svg.png

@Marce Porter

Solid points, bro.

I may have to check out Madtown. Looks like one of the top small cities in the country.

Cool. Also, never heard of Joe “Robbie” Stadium. Some famous athletic director?
It was always the Dolphins (and Marlins 1993-2011) stadium until they tore down the old Orange Bowl in 06 or 07. Miami plays there now even though it's like an hour from campus.
Robbie was the first owner of the Dolphins.

Is the Hardrock Stadium just for University if Miami? If so, that’s absurd lol.

Dolphins home. Also the soccer team IIRC.

It's the stadium that was formerly Sun Life, formerly Pro-Player, formerly Joe Robbie stadium. Also the home of the Marlins for two World Series Championships.

Tennessee probably hasn't been relevant in about 10 years, if not more.

And still have beaten 3 Big 10 teams 3 years in a row in bowls games with a coach who is on his way out.

Damn, The U looked like garbage all year, played a real team, and creamed all over them. Fair play, Me-Ah-Me.

Solid points, bro.

I may have to check out Madtown. Looks like one of the top small cities in the country.

Used to be a hell of a party town. We brought 1/4 barrels of beer to games.

Man, I hate working Saturday nights during the season. Great win for the Canes ahead of the showdown with ND next week. Great to see Gameday in South Florida again.

Used to be a hell of a party town. We brought 1/4 barrels of beer to games.

FAWCK! What happened? Some dude was saying the Halloweens used to be hella crunk but kind of died down.

FAWCK! What happened? Some dude was saying the Halloweens used to be hella crunk but kind of died down.

I live in Madison. Halloweens are still huge but they did die down. There used to be so much mayhem on State street(a dedicated pedestrian street), that the city turned it into a festival where it costs money to get to the street. Its still a lot of fun but less likely to have chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back