2017 CFB Discussion v3: Gators in tatters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think the b1g is a shit conference at all
i think top to bottom def better than sec
i think alabama is the best team and has been since saban has got thereeasily fixable for sec if UT/UF get better coaches
As drunk as I am

Udub had no fuckin answer for #19 from you guys. Btw, your guys QB throws like David Carr from the hip.

JJ Arecega Whiteside? Jump ball man!

Actually it was Bobby Okereke on D (#20) who played the greatest individual game on D that i can ever remember. Freakish game by the nerd.

Nah,if they play like they did tonight and we play like we did tonight, they will bulldoze our ass.
When it came right down to it then Jalen looked like the best QB in the country. Don’t know why he is so inconsistent

People starting to suck OU's dick again. That's when they start letting up for loss. Just make it to the playoff please!

Nah,if they play like they did tonight and we play like we did tonight, they will bulldoze our ass.
Meh, y'all played a good team on the road, got tested, and survived. I've been watching for almost 25 years and it's happened to every single team bar 95 Nebraska. Even 01 Miami had some scares.

Just don't leave it up to the kicker.

Lol crazy to think the last money kicker in CFB was fuckin Aguayo

Meh, y'all played a good team on the road, got tested, and survived. I've been watching for almost 25 years and it's happened to every single team bar 95 Nebraska. Even 01 Miami had some scares.

04 USC went into the Orange Bowl off an extremely mediocre showing against UCLA. Also had scares against Cal and Stanford

Finally saw something that scared me. Miami getting that swag back. Man they have some scary looking dudes on that team lol dem south florida explosives tho. That Bandy kid was committed to OU but stayed home instead.

Michigan vs. Wiscansin.

Biggest game of the week at noon (11 AM local in WI)?!

Should be primetime in Madtown. Absolute travesty.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Lol crazy to think the last money kicker in CFB was fuckin Aguayo

04 USC went into the Orange Bowl off an extremely mediocre showing against UCLA. Also had scares against Cal and Stanford

Aguayo was Dan Bailey levels of automatic. It sucked.

And what do you think the chances of that are? Like zero?

Alabama trips up when the accumulation of Sabans decreased involvement/focus hits a tipping point. You have a at least 2 more yrs of being in the championship game without too much worry.

Don’t have a team.. usually just support the west coast in general but the pac 12 canned it up this year. I’m by no means a big CFB fan but I’ll still follow the season, watch the games on Saturday and go get drunk at a USC, UCLA or SDSU game once in a while.

Oh FFS - U$C or UKLA?

Support our guys. Look here, our players go to class and we have a bunch of great stuff: a Farm, a tree, some nerds and a band that will let you "come as you are".

And what do you think the chances of that are? Like zero?

Alabama trips up when the accumulation of Sabans decreased involvement/focus hits a tipping point. You have a at least 2 more yrs of being in the championship game without too much worry.
The offense looks good, but the defense is showing signs of the leadership we are missing with the injuries. Guys are out of position. Which is why teams have been able to run the ball on the last two games.

I'm hoping last night was just one of those games, but the defense didn't tackle well, they were out of position, they put zero pressure on the QB and just looked...well...human.

Oh FFS - U$C or UKLA?

Support our guys. Look here, our players go to class and we have a bunch of great stuff: a Farm, a tree, some nerds and a band that will let you "come as you are".
I always thought Corona was a USC guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back