2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen 50/50 on Mayfield.

It's basically you either think he's too small to play in the NFL or he's the next Drew Brees lol

With the way the NFL is trending towards athleticism, id take a chance on him if height is his biggest concern. Unless you have a line like the Texans.

With the way the NFL is trending towards athleticism, id take a chance on him if height is his biggest concern. Unless you have a line like the Texans.
I'd take him as well, but Rosen/Darnold are 1&2

Derwin James should be the #1 pick but I"m sure he'll fall somewhere in the middle of the 1st since teams are desperate for offensive star players.

I wanted to talk shit on Rosen then I looked at his stats. If you have to throw it 56 times to win a game that's not on you.

I wanted to talk shit on Rosen then I looked at his stats. If you have to throw it 56 times to win a game that's not on you.
Their offense played fine, what are you suppose to do when your D allows 50 points?

I agree it's not entirely on him but both of his turnovers were pretty bad lol

Would love to have Rosen on the bills

FSU is going to beat UF really bad this year, they have a good defense but their offense is possibly the worst in the power 5

Falling late in the draft could actually do him some good other then being stuck on a shit team with no help around him i.e. Dak Prescott.

Of course you'd love to have a real quarterback, it's been decades since the bills have seen one lmao.
lol, Revo will be the same way he was last year, "This team fucking sucks" or "TYROD DA GAWD"

There's no inbetween, I feel his pain, Culter 19-0

UF just keeps killing themselves, every time they have a decent drive going or momentum they just completely fuck it up.

After Saban, who is the sec's second best coach?

What a shitshow this game has been. Ugh.

I think Mullen is the #2 SEC HC behind Saban. His only problem is recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back