2017 CFB Discussion v2: Will Okie Chokie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butch has back to back 9 win seasons including rivalry wins but the program still looks like a mess and the fans want him gone. Such is college football. My Tennessee buddy says Jim Bob Cooter is on the top of the wishlist for Vol nation and I think that would be a great hire for them if he wants to leave Detroit.

Luring someone away from the Lions? Sounds like a tall order.

Jim Bob Cooter is such a fucking Tennessee stereotypical name they should hire him just for that.

Like my Vols, the Seminoles have fallen on hard times. 2-4 with the lost to the Ville.

reaction.gif

LMAO @ Texass

Like my Vols, the Seminoles have fallen on hard times. 2-4 with the lost to the Ville.

reaction.gif
I'm not surprised their offense has struggled after losing Frenchy because their OL is really bad. They still have WAY too much talent to be 2-4 though.

If Tennessee had any semblance of an offense we would be in this game.

These Syracuse jersey numbers look like someone just taped them on.

Miami is the biggest fraud in CFB this year. They squeak by tomato cans every damn week.

If Tennessee had any semblance of an offense we would be in this game.
The hands to the face penalty killed them. Took away that mistake and they get a turnover only down one score. Looked like the team just resigned to their fate after that penalty and the turnover waived off.

Damn I haven't been keeping up this week... didn't even know Kenny Bigelow retired. Injuries really killed his potential.

Man, what happened to Fedora and UNC?

Wtf.. at this point I'm convinced this is Darnold's plan to not get drafted by the Browns or 49ers

That pos Tillerey is still there. I hope he shreds every ligament in both knees.

"But I'm that boi, not just any boi, what the fu*k you think that I'm in it for."

-Saquon Barkley

OU are the Green Bay Packers of CFB. Just not sustainable to win a title like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back