2017 CFB Discussion v1: Can Mrs. Swinney's baby boy do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see what Riley can do at Nebraska. I still think of him as a CFL coach in Winnipeg - LOL.

He's always the host of the Corvallis House of Horrors to me.

Wasn't you who told me to get ready for a barrage of bubble screens when Kiffin came to Bama?

Jesus, if I see another bubble screen, I'm going to drive to south Florida and egg Kiffin's house.

Lol it was such a running joke after the 2012 season. I was at the 2013 home opener against WSU where he never let Wittek or Kessler throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field.

I know it's the off season when the biggest topics on the USC message board is 2018 QB Mat Corral transferring out of his high school because of an alleged altercation with Wayne Gretzky's kid and whether Lynn Swann is sabotaging Helton to get his own guy in.

<4>

I was reading about his play last year......it's nice Florida has two better options.
He wasn't very good even before his knee injury. I mean he couldn't even start at Oregon State.

Gatas have an offensive minded head coach but consistently have one of the worst offenses in the country?

Gatas have an offensive minded head coach but consistently have one of the worst offenses in the country?
Well the offense was pretty good until dipshit mcslapnuts popped for PEDs. Then we were stuck with Treon Harris and rejects from Oregon State and Purdue. Mac was able to get some jabroni QB from Colorado State drafted in the 3rd round (Garrett Grayson) so he better deliver this year.

Oof, my son has a signed Trent Richardson Sports Illustrated cover pic hanging on his wall.

I've got a place for that with my OJ Simpson swag.

Secondly; your son should have SI swimsuit issue covers on his wall like we all had in the 80s. The hell kind of operation are you runnin' down there?

Secondly; your son should have SI swimsuit issue covers on his wall like we all had in the 80s. The hell kind of operation are you runnin' down there?
Is that even still a thing?

At least OJ was a killer on and off the field. Can't say much about T-Rich

At least OJ was a killer on and off the field. Can't say much about T-Rich
OJ was found innocent by a jury of his peers in a court of law.

OJ was found innocent by a jury of his peers in a court of law.

Coincidentally, the OJ trial was the setting for one of the Stanford Band's classic moments.

In 1994, the Band was disciplined after nineteen members skipped a field rehearsal in Los Angeles to play outside the Los Angeles County Superior Courthouse during jury selection for the O. J. Simpson trial. The band's song selection included an arrangement of The Zombies' "She's Not There."[9] Defense lawyer Robert Shapiro described the incident to the media as "a new low in tasteless behavior."[10] Later that year, during the halftime show of the football game against USC (where Simpson had played football and won the 1968 Heisman Trophy), band members drove a white Ford Bronco with bloody handprints around the Stanford Stadium track, an obvious allusion to the low-speed chase in which police followed a white Bronco carrying Simpson around the Los Angeles area.[11]

Ole Miss got hit with the dreaded lack of institutional control charge in their newest NOA from the NCAA. They've already self-imposed a postseason ban for 2017. Dark, dark days ahead for the Grove?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back